FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1844

Evgeniya Balchin:
Tell me please...all you experienced traders here...what do you do with 13%... I, for example, withdraw $10,000... and I get a 1300.... withheld by all brokers... is this how it works? Maybe someone works for a legal entity? Or maybe someone works for foreign brokers?
You are imagining what 13% is and we have never heard of it! Tell us! Show us! Maybe we live in a different reality? I personally only pay the transfer fee, which does not exceed, from point A to point I 4%. And from point A to point B 0.8%.

Alexey Busygin:
You are imagining what 13% we have not heard about! Tell us! Show me! Maybe we live in a different reality? I personally only pay the transfer fee, which does not exceed 4% from point A to point I. And from point A to point B 0.8%.

very funny... and i am shocked! i also came across a letter today and decided to ask a question here, so don't mock! i am fucked... and why both banks withheld, i still don't understand...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inaccordance to the abovementioned, when an organization pays income received as a result of operations on the FOREX market to a taxpayer, such an organization is not recognised as a tax agent. The tax is calculated and paid by the taxpayer himself on the basis of the tax returns submitted to the tax authority at the end of the tax period. I WANT TO BREAK, but I WANT TO BE BANNED.

REFERENCE
from 15.04.10 N 03-04-06/2-76

Question: On the instructions of a private client on the basis of a margin trading agreement, a bank conducts operations on the domestic and international FOREX markets. Based on the results of the operations the bank credits the income of the private individual to his guarantee trading account. Is the bank a tax agent for personal income tax which pays the income on the specified transactions to the client-physical person?

Answer: The Department of Tax and Customs Tariff Policy has considered the letter concerning the issue of calculation and payment of tax from the income received by individuals from operations on the Forex market and, in accordance with Article 34.2 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation (the "Code") clarifies the following.

In accordance with clause 1, article 226 of the Code Russian organizations, from which or as a result of relations with whom the taxpayer received income, are obliged to calculate, withhold and pay the tax on income of individuals.

An exception is income in relation to which tax is calculated and paid in accordance with Articles 214.1 and 227. 214.1, 227 and 228 of the Code.

In accordance with Article 228.1(2) of the Code. Paragraph 2 of Article 228.1 of the Code, when selling property owned by an individual, the calculation and payment of tax is performed by the individual himself.

Paragraph 2 of Article 38 of the Code states that property in the Code means the types of objects of civil rights (except property rights) related to property in accordance with the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (hereinafter - the Civil Code).

Article 141 of the Civil Code stipulates that the types of property recognised as currency valuables and the procedure for transactions with them are determined by the Law on Currency Regulation and Currency Control. In accordance with Paragraph 5 Article 1 of the Federal Law of 10.12.2003 N 173-FZ "On Currency Regulations and Currency Control" currency valuables are foreign currency and external securities. Therefore, in accordance with the Civil Code, foreign currency is recognised as assets.

The deputy director
Department of taxation
and customs-tariff policy
S.V. RAZGULIN

Evgeniya Balchin:
wtb and bx - both were withdrawing... write a reliable broker who does not withhold...
Trading with DC's money for a percentage premium

Alexey Busygin:
You are imagining what 13% we have no idea, we have not heard about it! Tell me! Show me! Maybe we live in a different reality? I personally only pay the transfer fee, which does not exceed, from point A to point I 4%. And from point A to point B 0.8%.

But this is what the bank told me: "You can go to court and if we have an enforceable court decision about the illegality of us charging taxes to individuals when providing services in the Forex market, then we will be more than happy to stop doing it. Do you really think we take some kind of sadistic pleasure in taxing our clients?

WHY CAN ANYONE PUT A BROKER PROPERTY BROKER? I'd appreciate it.

Evgeniya Balchin:

very funny... and i am shocked! i also came across a letter today and decided to ask a question here, so don't mock! i am fucked... and why both banks withheld, i still don't understand...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Based on the abovementioned, when an organization pays income received as a result of operations on the FOREX market to a taxpayer, such an organization is not recognised as a tax agent. The tax is calculated and paid by the taxpayer himself on the basis of the tax returns submitted to the tax authority at the end of the tax period. I WANT TO BREAK, but I WANT TO BE BANNED.

REFERENCE
from 15.04.10 N 03-04-06/2-76

Question: On the instructions of a private client on the basis of a margin trading agreement, a bank carries out operations in the domestic and international FOREX markets. Based on the results of the operations the bank credits the income of the private individual to his guarantee trading account. Is the bank a tax agent for personal income tax which pays the income on the specified transactions to the client-physical person?

Answer: The Department of Tax and Customs Tariff Policy has considered the letter concerning the issue of calculation and payment of tax from the income received by individuals from operations on the Forex market and, in accordance with Article 34.2 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation (the "Code") clarifies the following.

In accordance with clause 1, article 226 of the Code Russian organizations, from which or as a result of relations with whom the taxpayer received income, are obliged to calculate, withhold and pay the tax on income of individuals.

An exception is income in relation to which tax is calculated and paid in accordance with Articles 214.1 and 227. 214.1, 227 and 228 of the Code.

In accordance with Article 228.1(2) of the Code. Paragraph 2, Article 228 of the Code, when selling property owned by an individual, the calculation and payment of tax is performed by the individual himself.

Paragraph 2 of Article 38 of the Code states that property in the Code means the types of objects of civil rights (except property rights) related to property in accordance with the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (hereinafter - the Civil Code).

Article 141 of the Civil Code stipulates that the types of property recognised as currency valuables and the procedure for transactions with them are determined by the Law on Currency Regulation and Currency Control. In accordance with Paragraph 5 Article 1 of the Federal Law of 10.12.2003 N 173-FZ "On Currency Regulations and Currency Control" currency valuables are foreign currency and external securities. Therefore, in accordance with the Civil Code, foreign currency is recognised as assets.

The deputy director
Department of taxation
and customs-tariff policy
S.V.RAZGULIN
A clean water scam.

Evgeniya Balchin:

But this is what the bank told me: "You can go to court and if we have an enforceable court decision about the illegality of us charging taxes to individuals when providing services in the Forex market, then we will be more than happy to stop doing it. Do you really think we take some kind of sadistic pleasure in taxing our clients?

WHY CAN ANYONE PUT A BROKER PROPERTY BROKER? I would appreciate it.

That tax! Your future pension. Did they send you receipts from Social Security?

Speculator:
That tax! Your future pension. Did they send you receipts from the social security fund?
yeah... we have to ask the FIU for a slip number 5, we'll see, maybe we'll go to court.... The brokers are all jammed up, no one writes to anyone...well, never mind.

Evgeniya Balchin:

WHY CAN ANYONE PUT A BROKER PROPERTY BROKER? I would appreciate it.

Go to court, they're obviously confused about the originals.

Alexey Busygin:
Go to court, they are clearly confused about the original documents
I will go to court if there are no such deductions that have been withheld.... But for others I do not need to sue, I will change it anyway - it is not my husband, I can change it...

Evgeniya Balchin:
aha... We need to ask FIU for squeeze number 5, then we'll see, maybe to court.... and the brokers are all squeezed, no one writes anything...but never mind.
https://www.fxcm.com/
Forex Trading - FXCM
  • www.fxcm.com
1 No Re-quote Policy: FXCM maintains a no re-quote policy. Circumstances exist based on order size, trading pattern, and market conditions where individuals may not receive execution at the requested rate. Orders are executed at the next available rate within the trader's parameters, subject to market conditions. The difference between the...
Reason: