FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1645

stranger:
We go to the potatoes again. 20 each, 15 each, falling down, few buyers, 10 each, few buyers. The wholesaler came, raked in all the 10s and said he'd take more, gave more, not enough, I'll take more. No one wants to sell at 10, there are 11, 12, etc.
Right.

Evgeniya Balchin:
come on, come on!!! LIVE... )))))
I know I know - you'll never get anything out of me! You follow the rule - don't say anything and you'll pass for clever...

Z.U. The old one already tried. The result is deplorable.

mmmoguschiy-new:
where the hell are you going, grandpa? ))) tell me more about the objective subjective here ))) tell me better about last night - what did it look like?
It was snowing, I went out for cigarettes, drank some beer, watched a movie and went to bed.

lactone:
Right.
But there have always been sellers, there can't be none.

stranger:
It was snowing, went to get cigarettes, drank a beer, watched a movie and went to bed.
never mind. tell me what was going on at your favourite Ninja terminal on the eu. Selling it, hard and lots of it, and it's up. You get the idea.

mmmoguschiy-new:
never mind. tell me what was going on in your favourite Ninja terminal on the eu. Selling it, hard and lots of it, and it's up. You get the idea.

I'll tell you something else. If you're a wussy in life, listen to what you're told, don't show your stupidity here. No offence, just a piece of advice.

The wholesaler who came to the bazaar and said he would buy a lot of potatoes for 10, he hasn't bought them yet, but the demand has already been created.

VNG knows a lot more about all this than I do, so I'd talk to him and listen, not get clever.

So much blabbering, and people here are choking..., wholesale...

stranger:

I'll tell you something else. If you're a wussy in life, then listen to what you're told and don't show your stupidity here. No offence, just a piece of advice.

The wholesaler who came to the bazaar and said he would buy a lot of potatoes for 10, he hasn't bought them yet, but the demand has already been created.

VNG knows a lot more about all this than I do, so I'd talk to him and listen, not get clever.

Yes I am listening, in all ears listening! Only so far I have heard nothing but heresy! Plus insults and doubts about my mind. Nothing from you personally! So go have a smoke and whatever else you're doing... don't blow my mind!!!

As for VNG - he just hasn't had the pleasure of engaging in a debate with me )) He doesn't know what I know and what I can do. So he has no complaints - only for belittling my abilities maybe a little)))) Well, maybe from him at least something useful to hear besides questions

Lesorub:

So much blabbering, and people here are choking..., wholesale...

Yeah, they're choking with all their might

mmmoguschiy-new:
I'm listening, I'm listening in all ears! I've heard nothing but heresy so far! Plus insults and doubts in my mind. Nothing from you personally! So go have a smoke and whatever else you're doing... don't blow my mind!!!

As for VNG - he just hasn't had the pleasure of engaging in a debate with me )) He doesn't know what I know and what I can do. So no complaints to him - just for belittling my abilities maybe a little)))
That's it, Vasya, you're free, take the sticks and go to the field))))