FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1622

mmmoguschiy-new:
just like me to yours - don't fuck around! go get some rest

Run to your retard friends, don't hang around here, they're waiting.

And you're retards because you're looking for a pattern that doesn't exist.

stranger:

Run to your retard friends, don't hang around here, they're waiting.

And you're retards because you're looking for patterns that don't exist.

Thank you, kind, sickly teacher! I will!

mmmoguschiy-new:
Thank you, kind, sore teacher! I will do so.
Buy some brains and come in if you need them.

Mighty, you can't even understand the elementary fact that you can't buy a quid now because it's so expensive. And what do you want to talk about and hear after that?

For Sunday reflections.

charter

No offence. there's a 10 year old clip on youtube of Leontiev explaining very convincingly every time that the tank is an idiot. i don't think it's a topic for a trade forum. it should go somewhere with the patriotic orthodox communists... or something like that. or something like that.

stranger:

Idler, why is it that when you give retards a piece of bread they don't want to eat it?

Like it's too much trouble to chew?

I like Ilya's position: he chops, he doesn't beg. I don't understand why he's so stuck on the sticks. candle analysis in essence. there's a lot to chew on.

stranger:
Mighty, you can't even understand the elementary fact that you can't buy a quid now because it's so expensive. And what do you want to talk about and hear after that?

How did you come to this conclusion? Everyone understands it. But when will it happen - can you say it clearly? No! If I could, I would have told you. And Lumberjack asked you - when? And Eidler, if I'm not mistaken! Who's there - Wizard says he won't come back for another ten years... And you've been salting him for half a year!!! Justify it! Tell me when. That's when we'll talk. Otherwise, dibs, dibs, sticks... and nothing else!!!
count my 2014 euR assignment... less words, more action
It will be good for everyone, including you. I do not know how - I should have done it long ago.

iIDLERr:

charter

No offence. there's a 10 year old clip on youtube of Leontiev explaining very convincingly every time that the tank is an idiot. i don't think that's a topic for a trade forum. that's something for patriotic orthodox communists... or something like that. or something.

You may be right.

But nevertheless, I beg to differ with you. Without an understanding of geopolitics it is difficult to understand what is going on in the market.

But where I completely agree with you is in the fact that it is of course possible to trade without understanding the laws of the market, and Amery is a prime example - they easily go bankrupt).

mmmoguschiy-new:

How did you come to that conclusion? Everyone understands that. But when will it happen - can you say so? No! If I could, I would have told you. And Lumberjack asked you - when? And Eidler, if I'm not mistaken! Who's there - Wizard says he won't come back for another ten years... And you've been salting him for half a year!!! Justify it! Tell me when. That's when we'll talk. Otherwise, dibs, dibs, sticks... and nothing else!!!
count my 2014 euR assignment... less words, more action
It will be good for everyone, including you. I do not know how - I should have done it long ago.

How do you know what I salt and what I eat without salt?

No answers, I told you.

Did you give the entrées? Good ones? Didn't seem to complain. I'm sorry.