FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1620

stranger:

Idler, why is it that when you give retards a piece of bread they don't want to eat it?

Like it's too much trouble to chew?

You've got something out of your hole. Catch it! And don't wrap it up so everybody eats it.

stranger:

Idler, why is it that when you give retards a piece of bread they don't want to eat it?

Like it's too hard to chew?

There's nothing wrong with crocodiles. There's nothing to hate them for.

But if you go for a swim in the Nile and a crocodile bites off your leg, don't blame the crocodile.

P.S. Don't poke a stick in a wasp's nest or a bear's den. Be smarter than that.))

charter:

There is nothing wrong with crocodiles. There's nothing to hate them for.

But if you go for a swim in the Nile and a crocodile bites off your leg, don't blame the crocodile, but think about whether your head is all right.

P.S. Don't poke a stick in a wasp's nest or a bear's den. Be smarter than that.))

was that a preamble or something? can i write it down now?

charter:

But if you go for a swim in the Nile and a crocodile bites off your leg, don't blame the crocodile, but think about whether your head is all right.

you poke sticks wherever you go!!! be smart - pretend you're smart and talk dumb nonsense

mmmoguschiy-new:
You're sticking it wherever you go! Mindlessly!!! Be smart - pretend you're smarter and talk dumb nonsense
So maybe VNG's posts have helped you or is he talking dumb nonsense too?

charter:

So I'm dumb, I don't know what's going on, I'm waiting to see if there's anything worth showing or telling.

So here is what we have for the next week:

Let's start by looking at a loaded Euro cup. Bids at the bottom, askis at the top, buyers at the bottom, sellers at the top. As we found out yesterday, the ECB has raised 100 yards in swaps. And as we found out is going to use them presumably to support the euro. And as we have the buyers at the bottom, the ECB will be there too. Suppose at 1.0588.

What will happen? What do they stand there for? The fact that they are there in fact nobody knows - this is an insider )) The glass is virtually balanced - there are buyers and sellers, equally. We need to create a situation where there will be eu sellers. Who do you think they will sell to? Of course - the ECB.) So option one is that they will hold the level and respectively the exchange rate.

And option number two - they will appear as buyers of the euro - they will create a demand and buy everything clean, dropping the dollar and driving up the price of the euro.

Here you have sticks and koloputs and bees and honey and saucers with edges - the feathered ones!!!

stranger:
So I'm dumb, I don't know what's going on, I'm waiting to see if they show me something good or tell me something.
they say you've been studying the analysis - you don't get it... You studied options and apparently you don't get it either... so what kind of mind are you talking about? Leave VNG out of this. He's got a point.

mmmoguschiy-new:
they say you studied the analysis - you didn't get it... you studied options - apparently you don't get it here either... so what kind of mind are you talking about? Don't bring VNG into this. He's got a point.
Is that where you got it? I do not.

mmmoguschiy-new:
So here is what we have for the next week:

Let's start by looking at a loaded Euro cup. Bids at the bottom, askis at the top, buyers at the bottom, sellers at the top. As we found out yesterday, the ECB has raised 100 yards in swaps. And as we found out is going to use them presumably to support the euro. And as we have the buyers at the bottom, the ECB will be there too. Suppose at 1.0588.

What will happen? What do they stand there for? The fact that they are there in fact nobody knows - this is an insider )) The glass is virtually balanced - there are buyers and sellers, equally. We need to create a situation where there will be eu sellers. Who do you think they will sell to? Of course - the ECB.) So option one is that they will hold the level and respectively the exchange rate.

And option number two - they will appear as buyers of the euro - they will create a demand and buy everything clean, dropping the dollar and driving up the price of the euro.

Here you have sticks and koloputs and bees and honey and saucers with edges - the feathered ones!!!
This is a moron's post.