FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1507

Alexey Busygin:
DTs are good as regulators, but when they sing it's better to plug your ears like the Argonauts did.
What do they regulate?

vng_nemo:

Well, yes, that's where the cumulative amount is issued after each transaction, i.e. cumulatively since the beginning of the contract. How else?

Honestly, even if there is such information (distribution by levels), no one will put it out, because it is an insider, and it is criminally punishable.

For example, the CME shows the OI on the pound on the current contract, 162593. And on the mosbirch it would show it as 325186. The only difference is this.

Such information is available and can be obtained for money, but is not provided to private traders at all.

Server Muradasilov:

We are laughing here Yusuf, but by its zoo from the turkey, you can distinguish, the closing of positions, and a set of positions on M1-M5 - short-term trend of EURUSD

Don't be absurd.)

Alexey Busygin:
DTs are good as regulators, but when they sing you'd better plug your ears like the Argonauts did when they sailed past the sirens.
Tell me about the DTs... about the last few years' thing - the etsn... where the dough is taken to "interbank"))))

Vizard_:
You're gonna have to pussyfoot around... all the way down))) There's bigger things than oi... but there are cunt_balls who
with persistent consistency year after year)))) Then they're surprised why the percentage of dp increases every year)))

Tell us all about your trading here, everything you use, how and when. Do you know how it ends?

Even if it's a grail, you're still gonna get spit on, called the last sucker and the leaker. ))))

It's been a while since we've had a rabid teenager, my pokemon was the last.)

Nestradamus:
I've written it all out... I just drew almost all the rays from this year (even unnecessary ones, the price of which will never approach again), and as I remove them, only the significant ones (passing next to the current price).
I'll tell you a smart thing, just don't be offended (c). Not all extrema are equally useful. The most useful are those from which a reversal has occurred. And you are doing everything.

stranger:

For example, the CME shows OI for the pound on the current contract, 162593. And on the Mosbirch it would show it as 325186. The only difference is this.

Such information is available and can be obtained for money, but it is not provided to private traders at all.

So they show turnover only on their exchange. Turnover is different, data is different.

stranger:
Don't be ridiculous)
Nothing funny.) Just let us agree to disagree. All you see is not that it only exists in this form, but you can see it from a different angle and in a different form. You can see the tea growing not only in India.)

Server Muradasilov:
Nothing funny.) Let's just stick to our opinions. All that you see does not mean that it only exists in this form, but you can see it from another angle and in another form. You may see tea growing not only in India.)
Nothing grows in MT, so don't bother)

stranger: It's been a while since we've had a rabid teenager, my pokemon was the last one).
I'm curious about mine... I was in the mood for some fun on Friday...
and I think I did everything I could to get him to come... but I didn't wait for him.... looks like we lost him forever)))