FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 750

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G8xCzLlI10
Последний Выдох господина ПЖ
Последний Выдох господина ПЖ
  • www.youtube.com
Цитатник Кин Дза Дза

stranger:
rena, i've been hearing about the rise in the moon for a couple of months now.

I buy from the pullbacks, then I cut and said it would be 3-4 months in the highs.

But someone was talking about 1.28. Of course, I figured it was nothing more than a joke.

I don't have a position on the moon right now. I haven't rolled back a bit.

new-rena:

I buy from the pullbacks, then I cut and said it would be 3-4 months in the highs.

But someone was talking about 1.28. Of course, I realized it was nothing more than a joke.

I don't have a position on the moon at the moment.

Rena, what a joke, my sales are still hanging.

stranger:
Rena, what a joke, my sales are still hanging.
it's the owner's business.

Who's thinking on the Kiwi? // not going to sleep tonight, almost... )

new-rena:
I'm increasingly inclined to only have any thoughts on the pound, the other currencies aren't worth any thoughts, literally.

stranger:
I'm increasingly inclined to think that you can only have any thoughts on the pound, the other currencies aren't worth any thoughts, literally.

I was thinking the same thing today. REal pair for behemoth-free earnings.

I have acquaintances who have been scalping it for a year and don't suffer from cashlessness...

new-rena:
I was thinking the same thing today. REal couple to make a behemoth free money.

Well, there's nothing at all hemorrhoid-free, but her main advantage is that she's always moving, looking at the rest only expressions arise, unprintable mostly.

Rena, what kind of woodpecker can scalp an instrument with good movement? What's the point of scalping it?

new-rena:
Scenario : buy limit 0.6993(or buy from here) take 0.7220

stranger:
I am increasingly inclined to think only about the pound, the other currencies are not worth thinking about, literally.
You're a weirdo from Nizhny Tagil. You just watch the yen and don't deny yourself anything.
Reason: