FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1502

vaz:
Huh... Add to one of your posts "My entry is fixed......." Don't think anything bad (I'm not following anyone, Tuma taught me to screenshot), but I'm saving incorrectly so far.

And this I deleted. So they don't think I'm advertising my own products. There's nothing else like that.

Actually yes, entry is fixed and exit too, I open on certain values of the price and close on its movement.

What is not clear ask!

vaz:
Huh... Add to one of the posts "I have a fixed entry......." .Don't think anything bad (I don't follow anyone, Tuma taught me how to screen), just saving it wrong for now.

Where's Tuma?

stranger:
Where is Tuma?
He wrote that he wanted to take a break from the forum (retreat).

Nestradamus:
If you could just give a description of what you drew. You would probably be priceless, but only understandable, a dotted dashed line with a brief description of buy 0.01

Alexey Busygin:
If you could just give a description of what you drew. You probably would not be the price, but only understandable, dotted dashed line with a brief description of buy 0.01
Go read about Gunn's angles, and not only, I think Nesradamus will give you the links, but so what can you explain.

Nestradamus:

You're right about the euro baja.

Hovay, they will start throwing tomatoes now)))

stranger:
Go and read about Gunn's angles, and not only that, I think Nesradamus will give you the links, but so what can be explained to you.
There's no corners, there's solid intersections! It's like being hit by a tractor.

Alexey Busygin:
There are no corners, there are solid intersections! It's like being walked on by a tractor.
Oh, Vasya...

stranger:

You're right about the euro bai.

Hovay, they're going to throw tomatoes))))

I don't want euro-bulls to take life in their stride)))))
And there is talk of a bump in inflation in the eu. I hope Eidler does not give up either.
The white one is pierced...waiting for the March min.

+ Bonus... Sensei's flip))))

Reason: