FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1335

stranger:
Well, the maximum was 2105 there, 30 pips for the pose set is insignificant, and I don't see anything on the price chart. We were beating for many days because the position was gaining.

no,

in summer (before the steep peak) it was 2126-33 - three times beaten and a few more times in 2120 before that

Look at d1.

stranger:
Well, the high there was 2105, 30 pips is insignificant for a position set, and to the eye I see nothing on the price chart. We have been struggling for days because the position was gaining.

What should we do now? should we fix it? to the eye it often bounced back up in the summer from this level

)

Zogman:

what to do now? fix it? by the eye it often bounced off this level in the summer and back up again

Guys, I do not care what you do.

We are going to discuss something or on the field?)

stranger:
I did not understand what to take from what and what to multiply by, I did not get it all in Excel, but I got nothing.
the maximum delta is probably like this.... (-(2L+2N)/2)+1I and look at the maximum ...but Leo, I understand, looked at the platformQST, there is also the intention of the parties (in brackets, he paid attention to it), and here it is not.... i just had a quick look, i need to think about it...but at the moment it looks like this...and if the flipper has a big difference, then this is the right level, and then the balance between the call and put....nado at the pactiki count and think about it during the day

Evgeniya Balchin:
the maximum delta is probably like this.... (-(2L+2N)/2)+1I and look at the maximum ...but Leo, I understand that he looked at the platformQST, there is also the intention of the parties (in brackets, he paid attention to this), and here it is not.... so glimpsed, need to think about it ... but now it looks so ... and if the difference with the flipper is large, then this is the level that is needed, and then the balance between the call and put....

Oh, right, I remember, that's exactly what he was looking at!!!!

Only it didn't have a web version, but a desktop version, which means it can be exported to Excel.

You can try registering a demo)

https://www.quickscreentrading.com/index.html

Awesome free)

Quick Screen Trading
  • www.quickscreentrading.com
QST Mobile for iPhone and iPad™  QST for Blackberry™ Redesigned for faster speed and increased security. See more

stranger:

You can try registering a demo)

https://www.quickscreentrading.com/index.html

Awesome free)

Isn't it free?-Vision QST Lite Basic (Static) is free if it fits... everything else is $20-300.

Evgeniya Balchin:
isn't it free?-VisionQST Lite Basic (Static) is free if it fits... everything else is $20-300.
Where? I've been all over the site.

I remember that he counted there very simply, it was the intentions that were the most important thing, I was still thinking about it at the time.