FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1341

Alexey Busygin:
Look at four o'clock, there is a different picture of volumes.

How can you compare the volumes of Asians and Amerians?

I once thought of doing a MA on volumes for different hours/sessions, but I'm not a programmer, and ordering an indicator that might not give results is a bummer.

lactone:
show me those unicums who trade in ticks...
Well, I assumed it was the author of the meme - Busygin.

P.S. A question for you. If we take the same FC and generate a report for different periods - will the volume be different or it will remain the same?

Bicus:

Wants... can't... if turned... if not turned... daytime for weekdays.... weeklies for something else... And if it also snows in the afternoon, then...

Too many ifs. It's too complicated for me.

)))

!? in russian) well ok, i won't write any more, just pictures)

lactone:

How can you compare the volumes of Asians and Amerians?

I once thought of making MA by volume for different hours/sessions, but I'm not a programmer, and it's a shame to order an indicator that might not give results.

What Asians and Amer, it compares volume in MT on H1 and H4

mmmoguschiy-new:
well I assumed it was the afftar of the meme - ie Busygin.

P.S.: Here's a pop-up question. If we take the same FC and generate a report for different periods, will the volume be different or will it remain the same?

Let us start from the beginning. What is volume?

Bicus:
Explain the physics of the process. Don't be stingy.
The physics of the process lies in the ticks. So from scratch, it's very difficult to explain. But I will tell you that your favourite glass with volumes is the bollocks that you all are hooked on.

stranger:

What Asians and Ameras, he is comparing volume in MT on H1 and H4

Then "the author's on fire, go for it".

mmmoguschiy-new:
I assumed it was the author of the meme - Busygin.

P.S. A question for you. If we take the same FC and generate a report for different periods - will the volume be different or will it remain the same?
Let's define first - will we look at the number of traded contracts per unit time or by price value?

mmmoguschiy-new:
I assumed it was the author of the meme, Busygin.

P.S. A question for you. If you take the same FC and generate a report for different periods, will the volume be different or will it remain the same?
Oh! I would not go to the trouble of getting personal! Either write the whole login as it is! Either write the name or don't write it at all.

stranger:

I haven't laughed like that in a long time

You start by defining what price a 4-digit quote is! I mean why do brokers give 4 and 5 digit quotes. And not 2x and 0x. And then laugh, without that your successes will always go to zero.

stranger:

What Asians and Amerians, he is comparing volume in MT on H1 and H4

Let's start from the beginning. What is volume?

A fraction of a contract.
Reason: