FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1342

Alexey Busygin:
You start by determining what the price of a 4-digit quote is! I mean, why do brokers give 4 or 5-digit quotes? And not 2x and 0x. And then laugh, without that your successes will always go to zero.

Tavaristch, if a tonne of potatoes is sold and bought in a day at the bazaar, that is the volume of trading.

Here you go, now explain to me on what TF and how to watch this ton.

Alexey Busygin:
Share of the contract
Fitzgerald.

stranger:
Fag for you.
So what do you think, then?

Alexey Busygin:
So what do you think then?

You guys are as dark as negroes and the VNG says to discuss something with you.)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page1344#comment_2041186

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение). - Страница 1344 - Категория: общее обсуждение

stranger:

Tavaristch, if you sold/bought a tonne of potatoes in a day at the bazaar, that is the volume of trades.

Come on, now explain to me at what timeframe and how to watch this ton.

The whole story is written in tick volumes, if today you sold a ton and yesterday you sold two, are your volumes the same?

And note that in order to sell something you have to buy it. How many operations may we have? 1) buying dollar 2) buying euro 3) selling dollar 4) selling euro and all this at different time intervals today a ton of potatoes yesterday 2 and tomorrow we expect 3 tons. And how do you have the same volumes everywhere?

Evgeniya Balchin:
!? wrote in Russian) well ok I won't write any more, just pictures)

What's the big deal? Write, it's interesting to read.

All I said was that there are too many "ifs" in your judgement (a lot for ME). My system is simple: if something is overbought - then you should prepare to sell, if something is oversold - to buy. If something is overbought - then prepare for selling, if something is oversold - then buy. Market entry occurs when levels are approached.

Alexey Busygin:
The physics of the process is in the ticks. So from the scratch it's very difficult to explain. But I will say that your favorite volumetric market is a rubbish which you're all hooked on.
А... Well then, no more questions. ))))

Bicus:

All I said was that there are too many "ifs" in your judgement (a lot for ME). My system is simple: if something is overbought - then you should prepare to sell, if something is oversold - to buy. You enter the market when you approach the levels.

А... no more questions then. ))))
Stange has chosen the right approach, you need to start from scratch and take it slowly, then there will be a dialogue.

Bicus:

All I said was that there are too many "ifs" in your judgement (a lot for ME). My system is simple: if something is overbought - then you should prepare to sell, if something is oversold - to buy. You enter the market when you approach the levels.

А... no more questions then. ))))
Likewise)

stranger:
Likewise)
Capitulation is not accepted!

stranger:

Let's start at the beginning. What is volume?

Don't start