FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1315

What's up, fellas?

You can't do shit because you don't understand. Watch the movie "Searle's generator" - it's also about Gunn's square and flying saucers. The genius Englishman invented it back in the '50s and took it to his grave. But the generator really flew and really worked, only no one can understand how. There are no geniuses.

I wanted to explain more, but I won't because of the "clappers". You get banned for a reason... you haven't learned how to hold your tongue...

vng_nemo:

What's up, fellas?

You can't do shit because you don't understand. Watch the movie "Searle's generator" - it's also about Gunn's square and flying saucers. The genius Englishman invented it back in the '50s and took it to his grave. But the generator really flew and really worked, only no one can understand how. There are no geniuses.

So teach me. We're from scratch. We're just scraping by and dumping demos. What are you doing here?

vng_nemo:
No, I'm interested in your POV. Cause I got banned forever on reddit and now I can't talk to smart people. And you're smart, I got the finger pointed at you there.

Good afternoon. Reading you on red.
What do you mean forever? Would it help to get a new username?

vaz:
So teach me. We're from the land. We're just collecting and dumping demos. What's up?
Vaz
The man's a doc.
I told you I was banned from the red.

Gold is losing gravitons again, and the metalists have switched to rabbits. Any good thoughts?

vaz:
So teach us. We're from the land. We're just collecting and dumping demos. What are you doing here?
I'm from dirt myself, but I came to learn from you, so I scavenge on different forums, catching associations and ideas. It's very productive.

Zogman:

Good afternoon. Reading you on red.
What do you mean forever? Can't you get a new username?
It's an IP ban. You have to change your ISP. Only I didn't care about that. I have e-mails and Skype I need and there is no interest in picketing with inadequate admins and moderators. In general, there are two stages of interest in forums - the first is when you don't know shit and the only way to find something worthwhile is on the forum. And the second one - like now at Strange's - when everything is clear and you come just to distract yourself and to get some useful information. And bullshit is no longer interesting.

vng_nemo:
I am from farming myself, but I came to learn from you, I scavenge on various offrums, catching associations and ideas of various kinds. It's very productive.

It's productive, I'm like that myself, but no one will give you anything ready-made, find an idea and do it yourself.

And how - think about it.

Nestradamus:

I wanted to explain more, but I won't because of the "clappers". You've been banned for a reason... You haven't learned how to hold your tongue...

The picture is great, but I have some doubts - how do you determine the bottom trend point in advance? It's beautiful on the history, but you show it in real time - look, guys, here's an arrow where the price will eventually meet. Not many people can do it, not all of them. I've been looking for seven years - well, where's his button?

Z.I. Don't take offence at the clerk. I didn't mean it out of spite, but out of frustration. And I like to make fun of him, I'm a sinner. But if you don't understand something, I'll explain it to you. There was a good man who was in trouble with me for four years, and now I'm working off my debts, helping everyone, even the cheapskates.