FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1309

Alexey Busygin:
He's been through fire, water and brass, and I'm checking him out.

He's babbling on about some kind of miracle TC, so he got through I can imagine, he still needs a lot of money))))

And even the advisers suggest new "profitable methods")

stranger:
He's babbling on about some kind of miracle TC, so he got through I can imagine, he still needs a lot of money))))
Yeah, I told him that too, but he says he's gone professional, so I want to screw him

stranger:

And the advisers suggest new "profitable methods")

Strange, Yusuf answered you in his thread :)

Server Muradasilov:
Strange, Yusuf answered you in his thread :)

I'll go now, Yusufahodja should be honoured and I'll have a laugh too)))

Oh, it's too messy for words)))

Alexey Busygin:
Yeah, I told him that too, but he says he's all turned professional, so I want to screw him
Don't spook him.)

stranger:

I have to go now, Yusufahoja should be honoured, so I'll have a laugh at the same time))))

It's a mess, I can't tell the difference)))

He's a professor, not everyone can understand him! But the fact that it's ludicrous, that's for sure.

stranger:
Don't spook)
Game!

Alexey Busygin:
He's a professor, not everyone would understand him! But the fact that it's a muddle, that's for sure.

Look at this.

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/4204492/eurusd-d1-e-global-trade

I'm totally fucked, if there are conditions for entry, then enter normally, take some profits and sit around sniffing two holes, why sow the field))))

Chart EURUSD, D1, 2015.11.11 09:37 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, D1, 2015.11.11 09:37 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: D1. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.11.11 09:37 UTC.

Alexey Busygin:
A fowl!
He's a clown.)

stranger:

Look at this.

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/4204492/eurusd-d1-e-global-trade

I'm totally fucked, if there are conditions for entry, then enter normally, take some profits and sit sniffing in two holes, why sow the field))))

He was chasing a tiger, so he scratched it.

Honestly, while reading his methodology, my eyes boiled over.

Reason: