FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1219

charter:
Please go back to the text of the Constitution and read carefully how, how a citizen of the Russian Federation exercises his rights and what the state is.

The state is you, you have rights, freedoms and DUTIES

You have the right to buy a license and equipment and start producing oil.

and you have an obligation to pay taxes to the state, probably 90% in this case.

so what's the point? Or do you just want money?

lactone:

Google came up with this:

WE NO LONGER SUPPORT ZEN-FIRE

18.12.2013 -

As of today we no longer support datafeeds from Zenfire.

Rithmic has cancelled their contract with Zenfire, thus suspending the activities related to the cooperation.

Look at the date. What's wrong?

Nizza also has.... http://www.ampfutures.com/ninjatrader_zen.php I didn't know what it was about at first... Strange's link goes to a site that sells domains...

lactone:

Google came up with this:

WE NO LONGER SUPPORT ZEN-FIRE

18.12.2013 -

As of today we no longer support datafeeds from Zenfire.

Rithmic has cancelled their contract with Zenfire, thus suspending the activities related to the cooperation.

Look at the date. What's wrong?

A solid quote provider was, however, it is not clear why they closed.

stranger:
Reliable quotation provider was, however, it is not clear why they closed down.
http://smart-lab.ru/tag/zen-fire write, technological problems. Comment from March this year.

pako:

The state is you, you have rights, freedoms and DUTIES

You have the right to buy a license and equipment and start producing oil.

and you have an obligation to pay taxes to the state, probably 90% in this case.

so what's the point? Or do you just want money?

I'm sorry but this online resource is not the place for legal advice, but to make a long story short:

oil belongs to the state, but since, according to the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the only source of power in the Russian Federation is its multinational people, therefore it (oil) belongs to this very people. But it is important to stress here that we are talking about oil in the subsoil. If someone (me, you or an oil company) wants to pump oil from the subsoil and sell it, then first it is necessary to acquire the right (license) to extract oil from the subsoil. Unfortunately, today it is more disproportionately profitable to obtain a licence to pump oil than to farm.

There are many people willing to pump oil. Raise the price of the licence.

charter:
I am sorry, but this internet resource is not the place for legal advice, but I will say briefly:

oil belongs to the state, but since, according to the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the sole source of power in the Russian Federation is its multinational people, it(oil) thereforebelongs to this very people. But it is important to stress here that we are talking about oil in the subsoil. If someone (me, you or an oil company) wants to pump oil from the subsoil and sell it, then first it is necessary to acquire the right (license) to extract oil from the subsoil. Unfortunately, today it is more disproportionately profitable to obtain a licence to pump oil than to farm.

As I understand it, people also sell licences and the money ends up in the pockets of the same people?)

Barabashkin, why have you removed the links to SBPro?

The program is free for the time being with unlimited demo, they don't pay money for advertising there).

Or only links to insanely expensive paid products are allowed here?

stranger:

As I understand it, people also sell licences and the money ends up in the pockets of those same people?)

Eh, guys! How greedy you all are! )

It all comes down to pocket money. It is more important for all of us to have a strong and prosperous state capable of providing and maintaining a decent life for everyone.

I want you to be proud of your country and not afraid to give birth to 10-20 cute boys and girls.

))

charter:

Oh, you guys! How greedy you all are. )

It's all about pocket money. It is more important for all of us to have a strong and prosperous state capable of providing and maintaining a decent life for everyone.

I want you to be proud of your country and not afraid to give birth to 10-20 cute boys and girls.

))

I thought you wanted oil?

charter:
I am sorry, but this internet resource is not the place for legal advice, but I will say briefly:

oil belongs to the state, but since, according to the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the sole source of power in the Russian Federation is its multinational people, it (oil) therefore belongs to this very people. But it is important to stress here that we are talking about oil in the subsoil. If someone (me, you or an oil company) wants to pump oil from the subsoil and sell it, first it is necessary to acquire the right (license) to extract oil from the subsoil. Unfortunately, today it is more disproportionately profitable to obtain a licence to pump oil than to farm.

And why is it so profitable? Is it not because it is artificially maintained at 3600 roubles/bbl? And who supports it? Is it not those who really own it? Ordinary people are clearly at a disadvantage here. And better yet, ask the question: who is paying for the banquet? Well, of course, at the expense of itsmany-suffering people (65 roubles/$).