FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 904

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I said no so no, what is not clear?
If you understand, why do you ask me twice and draw conclusions from my answers that I do not understand?

iIDLERr:
Well, that's the question, why the Audi? It's stupid to me.
Because I want it to be.

Anatoli Kazharski:
You can also scratch with your right heel behind your left ear and spit over your left shoulder. Three times. )))
Sticks.... They stick them in, then come running in snotty tears screaming 'why')

your wants don't belong to you. come on, man, answer to society for moons and kangaroos.

stranger:
Sticks.... They stick them, then come running crying "why").
There are times when sticks are drawn in different directions several times in a row. Perhaps at such moments, the "euphoria" is off the charts. )))

stranger:
Because I want to.
I don't recognize you, you sound like a teacher.

iIDLERr:
your wants don't belong to you. come on, man, answer to society for moons and kangaroos.
You people who don't have sawdust in your heads have got it all figured out, you answer your own questions. My wants come first and I don't give a fuck about yours.

iIDLERr:
the oak trees forgot)
these are our oaks and we milk them...

Anatoli Kazharski:
There are times when sticks are drawn in different directions several times in a row. It must be at times like that when the "euphoria" is off the charts. )))
Right, and then from behind the sticks comes nikolai....

stranger:
I've got it all figured out by now, and you can answer your own questions. My needs come first and I don't give a fuck about yours.
Who's offended you?