FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 797

Vadens:
You should not attack Ishim (though he likes it), there is logic in his yesterday's statement, but it is not about time, peoplehave submitted strongly to the Machine, which they will bitterly regret, I hope I will not see it.
In conservative schools, where children write with a pen, their memory is better, they remember more information, they think faster........ and what encourages me is that they think socially.

iIDLERr:
cocksucker)

)))

ate?

Vadens:
You are in vain attacking Ishim (though he likes it), there is logic in his yesterday's scribblings, but it is not about Time, people have submitted strongly to the Machine, which they will bitterly regret, I hope I will not see it.
it is quite possible, only after levitation you can show something else - the screaming electric trains. (by the way on the 4th entropy filter - entropy retardation, something I forgot to mention yesterday, and then the 5th....)

Vadens:
In conservative schools, where children write with a pen, their memory is better, they remember more information, they think faster........ and what is reassuring to me is that they think socially.
Are you a Marxist? Do you believe in God?

iIDLERr:
no

Tinctures, not jamisson))))

What does this Egyptian want?)))

azfaraon:
I mean, thank you? And do you think that's right, or is there a lot of masculinity going on here?

There's no such word in Russian...

Pharaoh, if it's so bad here that you cry all the time, then why are you here???

stranger:

Tinctures, not jamisson))))

What does this Egyptian want?)))

jamison with one "s."

I'm amazed, Teacher knows the word electricity....

Nestradamus:

There's no such word in Russian...

Pharaoh, if it's so bad that you're crying all the time, then why are you here?

I thought there was some human understanding...

iIDLERr:
jamison with one "s."
I don't know, I don't use caca)