FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 633

lactone:
take a steam bath)
tomorrow as planned.

Yeah ))))

Strange's inputs are mostly 80-90% accurate. This tells only that he knows what he is talking about. The strategy is profitable, no need to ask. But they decided to make a sapper out of the Old one without the right to his 10-20% :)

Yes, the old one can be short-tempered, and you can give him a discount for his wisdom and experience. Let everyone watch their percentage of correct entries, if anyone is watching.)

PS. Good luck bidding to all!

You need to know the direction of price movement. Regardless of which method you trade with. You pick a direction and then you play around with it.

Server Muradasilov:

Yeah ))))

Envy does a lot more to people than that. ))

Anatoli Kazharski:
Envy does other things to people. ))

All right. Let me show you.....

Here's my 2014-2015 prog (on the right is the forecast)

new-rena:

All right. I'll show you. Here's my 2014-2015 program

I'm not interested in your funny crafts at all. I won't show you mine. Otherwise, you'll get even more creaky and overheated in the end. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:
I'm not interested in your funny crafts at all. I won't show you mine. Otherwise, you'll get even more squeamish and overheated in the end. )))
28 predictions. check on Monday. Just so you don't keep yammering on about how you're the only one who can do something.

new-rena:
28 predictions. Check back on Monday. Just so you don't yammer on about how you're the only one who can do something.
I told you I'm not interested. I'm not even gonna check it out. Everybody's got to check their own stuff. So don't "waffle" on your own. ;)))

new-rena:

I can give you (for the first time in all my years in forex) a guarantee to increase my capital by X percent and not lose my original deposit.

Let's monitor. Let's have another laugh.

Bicus:
Let's monitor it. Let's have another laugh.

I don't do striptease, and I'm not going to show my capital.

Show me yours if you want to and if there is anything to show.

I've thrown the projections above, it'll be enough for you to at least double by Monday...