FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 629

vaz:
What's wrong with it? The poses are super-played. We got a little bit of profit. It's gonna bounce back.
Averaging killed more Jews than Hitler.

Dedicated to STRANGER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NHKbfeZ-Xk

ЯПОНСКИЙ САКСОФОН
ЯПОНСКИЙ САКСОФОН
  • www.youtube.com
Трек-лист к ролику ЯПОНСКИЙ САКСОФОН - ---!время звучания!- 01-00:00 - 02:21 - релакс № 14 02-02:21 - 05:53 - Японский саксофон 605 - Луна или утренний снег ...

iIDLERr:
second bottom is a bonus

I don't care if it goes to 39 (where it's likely to go for the stops).

but the tp/sl ratio is still in our favor

Colleagues, can you tell me what time the chicago exchange reports are released?

lactone:

I don't care if it goes to 39 (where it's likely to go for the stops).

but the tp/sl ratio is still in our favor.

Yeah, she'll go to 12 ana.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Colleagues, can you tell me what time the chicago exchange reports are released?
if you know where to get them, look at the date and time the file was edited, as an option

lactone

You see, Lactone, the rise in oil is if they start filling tanks. then macaroni for stew, salt for ammunition. that's the kind of exchange we have...

iIDLERr:

lactone

You see, Lactone, the rise in oil is if they start filling tanks. then macaroni for stew, salt for ammunition. that's the kind of exchange we have...

No...

You know yourself that the value of goods on the exchange has nothing to do with their real value. It's been like that for centuries.

So tanks and gasoline are nothing.

lactone:

No...

You know that the value of a commodity on the stock exchange has nothing to do with its real value. It's been like that for centuries.

So tanks and petrol are nothing.

Sometimes it's pha. I wrote p 621. Read it again.

iIDLERr:
I wrote p 621. Read it again.
Maybe it's not demand but supply that's influencing it? Iran or something else?
Reason: