FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 635

colleagues

Can we talk calmly and without harassment?

Who wants to show monitoring - who does not want to show it ... Time will put everything in its place

Bicus:
Don't... monitoring come on. Open a demo account and freeze it. At least for a week, I don't think the account will last any longer. )))
no. the strategy is very simple. i don't want anyone to repeat it for free. let them think for themselves. take the demo and use their hands until they learn how to do it.... i did it myself.

Down on the pound?

vaz:
On the pound down?

Some options traders are putting a sell at 1.5815

Zogman:

some option holders are putting a sell at 1.5815

It was 5800 on the dashes. I see it's starting to slow down.

vaz:
It was 5805 on the dashes. I see it's starting to slow down.

But it's such a scramble on the market right now, I wouldn 't take any chances and wait...

or it could go to 1.6...

I'd rather wait.

Zogman:

But it's such a scramble on the market right now, I wouldn 't take any chances and wait...

or it could go to 1.6...

better to wait

OK SMOKING!

Zogman:

or it could go to 1.6...

better to wait

Yes, it's going to be a mess today too. Oil has gone backwards compared to yesterday.

all that's left is for the quid to react and then it's off...

new-rena:

Yeah, it's going to be a mess today as well. oil has gone backwards compared to yesterday.

The only thing left to do is for the quid to react and then it's off...

1)

BNP Paribas economists believe that comments from ECB Vice-President Victor Constancio (13:40 Moscow time) could prove important for markets.

http://www.forexpf.ru/news/2015/08/25/axzz-bnp-paribas-vitse-prezident-etsb-segodnya-mozhet-provesti-verbalnuyu-interventsi.html

BNP Paribas: ECB vice-president may deliver verbal intervention today

Currency market

2)

China equity market down 7%

3)

america opening is likely to be a scaremonger

4)

the bucks-cad has started to fall -

oil kiwi audi may start to rise

FOREXPF.RU :: - новости и аналитика. Комментарии дня от брокеров. Обзор фондового и валютного рынка
FOREXPF.RU :: - новости и аналитика. Комментарии дня от брокеров. Обзор фондового и валютного рынка
  • ProfinanceService, Inc
  • www.forexpf.ru
Экономисты BNP Paribas считают, что комментарии вице-президента ЕЦБ Виктора Констанцио (13:40 мск.) могут оказаться важными для рынков. Инфляционные ожидания, если судить по уровню ожидаемой инфляции за пятилетний период через 5 лет с настоящего момента (5Y5Y) — предпочтительная мера ЕЦБ, с начала июля снизились на 25 базисных пунктов до 1.62%...

Zogman:

1)

http://www.forexpf.ru/news/2015/08/25/axzz-bnp-paribas-vitse-prezident-etsb-segodnya-mozhet-provesti-verbalnuyu-interventsi.html

BNP Paribas: ECB vice-president may carry out verbal intervention today

Currency market

2)

China equity market down 7%

3)

america opening is likely to be a scaremonger

4)

the bucks-cad has started to fall -

oil kiwi audi may start to rise

5) reduce risk