FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 461

stranger:
Fuck it, every day it's 35-40, out.
What can I say then...))))45-47 happens))

So I'll throw in a couple of charts during the day, I think ... I'll put my mind at ease, so to speak)))

So ... I still stick to the fact that the USD / CAD, will be at least the first half of the next week in growth ... The scheme is shown in the figure ...

From levels of 1.3360-1.3406 (this figure can appear if the stick from 1.3260 rebound down 100-120 points (4 figures), just limits from 1.3260 can be translated into Boo) can be considered sales with short stops ...

azfaraon:

So ... I still stick to the fact that the USD / CAD, will be at least the first half of the next week in growth ... The scheme is shown in the figure ...

From levels of 1.3360-1.3406 (this figure can appear if the stick from 1.3260 rebound down 100-120 points (4 figures), just limits from 1.3260 can be translated into Boo) can be considered sales with short stops ...

Stops are almost a goal. The question is where.

azfaraon:

That's why I like your posts, I may sell somewhere at 3260, what stop? What's the point of it? I put a limit every morning in the range of 20 pips without any stops and if I fail they are automatically deleted at 21.30-45 of my time; if I get a stop working I leave them in until the day is over and if I close the day above the 20 pip limit by 10 pips, I take a loss, but I have never had a loss. That's all the love. And short stops are to feed my uncle.

stranger:

You see why I feel this way about your posts, I'll sell somewhere there with a short stop, at 3260, what stop? What's the point of it? My limits are set every morning in the range of 20 pips, without stops, if I fail, they are automatically deleted at 9.30-45 pm my time; if they work, I do not move them until the day closes; if I close the day above the 20-ip zone by 10 pips, I take a loss, but I have not done that yet. That's all the love. And short stops are to feed my uncle.

You said you were slaving away like a crab, but a revised entry takes the output up threefold. Just sit for 1.5-2 hours in front of the computer...

iIDLERr:
If you enter at a good level on a Qd, you can make both 8 and 5 pip stops. you wrote that you were working like a crab, but a revised entry increases the output by three times. just sit for 1.5-2 hours at the computer...
I took two days to automate this work. The algorithm is still the same.

iIDLERr:
If you buy with a good level on a sideways entry, you can even stop with 8 or 5 pips. You said you were slaving away like a crab, but a qualified entry increases the output by about three times.
You wrote that you're a crab working for the galleys and that a refined entry raises the output three times.)

stranger:
20pp range to enter and you don't have to be there at all, there's nowhere to go in this heat. even the lake and the river are shallow)
Get busy in winter. maybe you'll save money for an air conditioner))

If I had written without stops I would have told a strange guy how he trades without stops, he opens a deal and then, if a deal goes against it, he just waits out the losses ...

If you don't have a stop on a trade ... If I do that the stop is below 1.3450 and you don't open a trade ... why am I worse ... If I do it the stop is below 1.3450 and you don't close it ... If I do it the stop is below 1.3450 then the price is higher...