FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 442

navigator.mt5:
And when did you have time to build a bank :)
To you, baby, I'm anyone!!! ;)

I would ask you to communicate more discreetly and not to turn to insults.

Thanks to Vladimir, he has put things in order. The topic did not need to be changed. The relationship between the participants in the thread should have been changed. No name-calling or insulting each other.

Tuma even self-delivered...

Further, I promise that in any insult, if not even in my address, I will press the "complaint" button. "I will not do it quietly.

Have a nice trading day everyone!

for raw material lovers: check out the mink. i think it's prettier than the harrier. (to W)

new-rena

Stop intimidating people.

Cut down on the number of posts.

Read over before you post, sometimes it's impossible to understand you.

Explain to the people the difference between a brand and a trend.

iIDLERr:

new-rena

Stop intimidating people.

Cut down on the number of posts.

Read over before you post, sometimes it's impossible to understand you.

Explain to the people the difference between a brand and a trend.

Whoever asks without sneering, without the intention of making fun of what they want to hear, I will explain, no problem.

new-rena:
Who asks without sneering, without the intention to make fun of what he wants to hear - I will explain, no problem ...
I am interested ... all the more so ... Although I think it will be useful to all....What if you write an article (for a fee), it will be a bargain ...

new-rena:
Whoever asks without sneering, without the intention of making fun of what they want to hear, I'll explain, no problem.
Even in this sentence you're so confused that even punctuation won't help. ))

Anatoli Kazharski:
Even in this sentence you're so confused that even punctuation won't help. ))

What's this "))" about? What are you trying to prove with that and to whom?

Specifically, tell and show - where is the confusion, what is not clear?

Anatoli Kazharski:
Even in this sentence you have such a mess that even punctuation is of no help. ))

What's not to understand, everyone will be told what they want to hear. If they do not make fun of you)))

When you tell a person what he wants to hear, it is considered polite and is presented as a culture of communication, if you say what you think, then you immediately move into the category of Neanderthal.