FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 358

azfaraon:
I think it's not about interpretation but the final information ... 10 people may have at least 10 interpretations ... The problem with working with information is exactly who and how they understand it ... CME is the same ... there is information and many opinions ... there are even forums where people use the same ideas as in AC but see the same numbers ... Someone says he knows better than others, etc.. And who is right? A good question ... But based on the commonality of information at a certain point, everyone is right.

So don't think and guess who's right and who's wrong, but make a selection of information, sort it out, check what's really relevant to practical trading and what's nonsense, like our Sensei's "thoughts"), and then....

It's a lot of work, but it's the only way to achieve consistent results.

Ishim:
I gave you a target for the eu! What is your target for 100 - 150 pips?

1.0930-35 ---- 1.1100

YOUR wish is law....

Moon

1.3150-60 ------ 1.3010.

stranger:

1.0930-35 ---- 1.1100

YOUR wish is law....

Moon

1.3150-60 ------ 1.3010.

this has already been voiced today. (fancy target on the eu - for sure)

Ishim:
this has already been voiced today. (cool target on the eu - for sure)
So what do you want? It was voiced or not, sit back and watch the result, then you'll get smart.

stranger:

So don't think and guess who's right and who's wrong, but make a selection of information, sort it out, check what's really relevant to practical trading and what's nonsense, like our Sensei's "thoughts"), and then....

It's a lot of work, but it's the only way to achieve stable results.

I'm testing something incomprehensible, the 2/8 ratio has been clear for a long time now. Actually, the price offers you the entries - then you look for the exit.

stranger:
So what do you want? You can't do that, so sit back and watch the results, and then you'll get smart.
(I'd better do the SP500.)

Ishim:
You bang your forehead against the ground without a soul...

stranger:
You bang your forehead in the ground without a soul...
that's fine.

By the way, rand against the quid is being bought, Zorich, ouch))))

stranger:

Can you advise or whoever has figured it out might be able to comment. Here are some questions for me for the coming working day. On ninja trader, honeycomb and laughs sorted out little by little, thanks. 1) on stops and forward trades it makes sense tofluctuate between 1.0820 and 1.1115. watch info- these are the same derivatives as futures with options.... again where... looking for. 2) someone is working against the trend in a big way-i.e. mm. And who is it mm- clearing house? Probably not seg... Looking for 3) what is the point of being mm on options, I conclude that mm is not there, but on futures is. Again it is clear that there is a clearing house and it can act as an mm, but I just don't see the interest, those losses can be covered by counter der. 3)can the issuer of any derivative legally give up, for example at the expense of another profitable trade. 4)options for closing unprofitable trades (e.g. losses on options to open a futures position ) 5)if you can't be liable on your contract, e.g. margin call, who does the liability pass to? After all, there can't be more or less sales than purchases, for example. And if the contract is transferred to someone, what counter derivatives overlap, it is possible to predict, to know. 6) I understood that many traders close their position before the expiry of the new contract, it seems to be visible this month. And if they do not close it, what then? The futures are losing, but what about the option? Ways to cover the losses? Are there? 7) They open a position to overlap the losses, to equalise the selling and buying, or they open both for buying and selling at once. Is this correct? To avoid being in a drawdown.