FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 180

Ishim:
what an argument! total unanimity He's a great dish! (of course it depends on the chef) (you seem to have a good mate, so look up the code for candles!)

The only way to decrypt the code is to link it to a language with a finite number of letters. Think about how many letters with such a variety of candlesticks.

Of course, one can search for repeatability of combinations (about 5 years ago I wrote something like that), but as a result I will come to patterns (which I do not really believe). By the way, when writing the code for candlesticks, I had to strongly average the lengths of bodies and shadows; otherwise the repeatability was impossible. So this way is a dead end in my opinion.

Sorry if I ruined your hopes...

Well, Mr. Jedi, the moon is bought for the whole depot, good luck selling

Latecomers are latecomers, target 1.60, let's go....

donHenaro:
Well, Mr. Jedi, the moon is bought for the whole depot, good luck with the sales.
Are you full of cactus? One gap can burn. Even I don't know where the gap will go.

donHenaro:

Well Mr. Jedi, the harrier has been bought for the entire depot, good luck with the sales

latecomers, target 1.60, let's go....

have a good trip...

iIDLERr:
Are you full of cactus? They can burn you with a gap. Even I don't know where the gap will go.
Do you think the harp goes well with the harp? It should go well, I think they have their own men there (in Canada).

donHenaro:
Do you think the harrier goes well with it? It should go well, I think they have their own men (in Canada).
the men there are their own, canadian ones....

Lesorub:

Have a good trip...

Why so little?

Lesorub:
the men there are their own, canadian....
half as Canadian as I am.

a lot from the pros, we'd like some gas...

Lesorub:
a lot of pros, we'd like to have petrol...
you got gas at the price of gold?