FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 99

stranger:
Professor, don't frighten the youngsters, many don't know you, they are expecting profits from euro sales)))
buying the pound...

stranger:
Professor, don't scare the youngsters, many don't know you, they are waiting for the profits from selling euros))))
I moved to chif a long time ago ))))

artikul:
Yep ))))) Everything's the same here ))))
Here comes Article... The whole gang gathers))))
Waiting for Margot...

Senya... Do you remember what we talked about yesterday? Look at the clock. Our friend turned out to be an honest giver and gave the second peak.
That's where we should have shorted. See how long if anything it was in the + and out. It's a safe place. Look for safe places...
Don't be a frostbite)))) Don't be a frostbite...and nip the moose in the bud)))

Sensei!

Another gift. As of today... you can choose the colour yourself)))

Vizard_:
Senya... Do you remember what we talked about yesterday? Look at the clock. Our friend turned out to be an honest giver and gave the second peak.
That's where we should have shorted. See how long if anything it was in the + and out. It's a safe place. Look for safe places...
Don't be a frostbite)))) Don't be stingy...and nip the moose in the bud)))
In a cave in the mountains)))

stranger:
In a cave in the mountains)))

Well, the report HE did yesterday...))) Report... -32 + 24 ))) It burns))) Man, I forgot to bow to him .... Sensei! I bow)))

To the beloved Master.

Greetings all) Euro short with a short stop

Files:
hwf5_cu.PNG  73 kb
ye0r_t.PNG  95 kb

Dmitry Chepik:

There is a wave down, with a target of 1.0650, and what's inside is mostly inside-weekly noise... Keep making noise...

I don't see any waves... On the quid(weeks) W is seen... With the exit under 100 or even higher... timing, I don't know. The picture's nice... liked it...