FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 74

Hey there... what's all the fuss? 75 pages, you guys are monsters.)

So does the ECB have quid????

)))

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Why do you want to see a limit, it's nothing, look at the actual orders
I only honor Sensei...
Only... Teacher...
Kolya... sorry)))

Ishim:
Now imagine that it is mm himself who drives the price up then down, and what everyone else is doing - buying and selling. That's all forex is.(There are more dolls((())
Sen! Tell me about the Doll)))

stranger:
Don't tell me, there are limiters and if the price hits, if not removed, there's immediate volume)
Exactly if not removed ))

<br / translate="no">

Dear Connoisseurs!

Mario D. from Italy wonders:

Bicus:

So does the ECB have quid then???

)))

Ishim:
Now imagine that it's mm who drives the price up then down, and what the rest of us do is buy and sell. That's all forex is. (there is also a doll(((())

Teacher, he can't drive himself here and there, he's not YOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You've been driving us in the desert for 8 years now...

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Exactly if you have not removed ))

That's when you can see if it's been removed or not, in real time)

lactone:

Dear Connoisseurs!

Mario D. from Italy is interested:

Let him turn to Zogman)

They have everything in the form of numbers on the monitor screen)

http://provalue.club/interesting/kakoy-syurpriz-gotovit-mvf-20-oktyabrya-2015-kak-ne-poteryat-dollarovye-aktivy-kak-poluchit-sverhpribyl.html

3) The dollar is waiting for a significant depreciation.

4) Silver can serve as a great opportunity to hedge your capital and make super profits.

Which worked during the last collapse in 1971

Какой сюрприз готовит МВФ 20 Октября 2015? Как не потерять Долларовые Активы? Как получить СверхПрибыль?
Какой сюрприз готовит МВФ 20 Октября 2015? Как не потерять Долларовые Активы? Как получить СверхПрибыль?
  • zolter
  • provalue.club
Международный Валютный Фонд (МВФ) — это самая секретная и при этом самая влиятельная организация в мире. Она мониторит финансовое здоровье более чем 185 стран, устанавливает новые монетарные порядки, позволяет крупным финансовым институтам пойти ко дну или наоборот выкупает банкротов. 20 октября этого года МВФ собирается объявить о новой...

Bicus:

So does the ECB have quid????

)))

I don't think so.