FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 45

new-rena:
For example, they pull a sell and then cut them back. they will hold them (Bid+10pips) til a trader's nerves give out. and then they consider themselves market makers )))) p-ras ))))
Cents...shoulders 1000...look for trouble))))
Zugman - spill the beans! What's your kitchen like?

Vizard_:
Cents...shoulders 1,000...look for your own problems)))
Zugman - spill it! What's your cuisine like?
You have to try everything in life)

stranger:
What is the contradiction, when the euro falls and everyone pours it out, sell it, now is the time, who buys it? It is the direct responsibility of the ECB as mm on the euro, which it is doing, of course in doing so it is "gaining ground" as you put it, only forced. MM is not pulling on anyone, they are pulling on themselves. MM is not a speculator.

STRENGTH,

1) MM - SUSTAINABLE maintenance of DOUBLE quotes. Clearly the ECB does not do this. In other words, it is not MM.

2) On the subject of the ECB having a direct duty to buy the Euro - this is nonsense, imho !

But I am not God may not know what, what are your arguments ?

Central Bank - regulated by law - it is prescribed there about the actions in the foreign exchange market - where is it prescribed in the law on the ECB ?

It should say that it can intervene in the foreign exchange market to create foreign exchange reserves,

within such limits in such situations and publish it there and there.

We all see the information that the Central Bank has so-and-so foreign exchange reserves, that the Central Bank has intervened in the foreign exchange market, and so on. There is information about reserves in other countries as well.

I have NEVER seen such information about the ECB.

Can you provide a link - yes then you are right ...

if you google "ECB intervention in the foreign exchange market" you will find only three references - which suggest itcould have done so in 2014 to curb the appreciation of the euro

If you google the same without the quotes (i.e. not an exact match) again you will not find anything interesting.

So according to google the ECB has never made currency interventions in its history.

although yes it has the right to do so to keep the exchange rate going up - but not down...

Moreover, this is contrary to modern economic concepts - where the central bank regulates the rate and that's it! (Well maybe initiate a quantitative easing programme - in case of a firestorm).

Everything else is aye-aye...

In the modern concept - direct influence on the exchange rate - a bad mechanism of the Central Bank - should not use it - you see even our people are striving for this "free floating of the ruble" - they came up with this themselves - no of course they copied it from the West...

In addition, your example, about supporting the euro exchange rate - that's really bad - from all angles:

1) where does the ECB get the quid from? it prints euros, so it can easily prevent the rate from going up forever - the Swiss central bank did this - but not from going down

the central bank if it does have any - i have never seen it said that the ECB has so much in stock... it does not exist...

2) All countries seek to weaken their currencies - it's good for the economy...

Экспертный сайт "Открытая экономика" - OPEC.ru
  • iq.hse.ru
Как сообщает Рейтер, риск интервенции со стороны Европейского центробанка на валютный рынок с целью сдерживания роста евро немного увеличился после высказываний министров финансов еврозоны и ЕЦБ, в которых они проявляли обеспокоенность движениями котировок валют. Однако после выступления президента банка Жана-Клода Трише на прошлой неделе...

stranger:
Nah, the sprouts certainly don't have logic installed)))) Sensei must have accidentally hit the shifter-deal once.
Or got bogged down in statistics... He'll come around))).

Zogman:

STRENGTH,

1) MM - SUSTAINABLE maintenance of DOUBLE quotes. Clearly the ECB does not do this. In other words, it is not MM.

2) On the subject of the ECB having a direct duty to buy the Euro - this is nonsense, imho !

But I am not God may not know what, what are your arguments ?

Central Bank - regulated by law - it is prescribed there about the actions in the foreign exchange market - where is it prescribed in the law on the ECB ?

It should say that it can intervene in the foreign exchange market to create foreign exchange reserves,

within such limits in such situations and publish it there and there.

We all see the information that the Central Bank has so-and-so foreign exchange reserves, that the Central Bank has intervened in the foreign exchange market, and so on. There is information about reserves in other countries as well.

I have NEVER seen such information about the ECB.

Can you provide a link - yes then you are right ...

if you google "ECB intervention in the FX market" you will find only three references - that theymight have done so in 2014 to curb the appreciation of the Euro

If you google the same without the quotes (i.e. not an exact match) again you will not find anything interesting.

So according to google the ECB has never made currency interventions in its history.

although yes it has the right to do so to keep the exchange rate going up - but not down...

Moreover, this is contrary to modern economic concepts - where the central bank regulates the rate and that's it! (Well maybe initiate a quantitative easing programme - in case of a firestorm).

Everything else is aye-aye...

In the modern concept - direct influence on the exchange rate - a bad mechanism of the Central Bank - should not use it - you see even our people are striving for this "free floating of the ruble" - they came up with this themselves - no of course they copied it from the West...

In addition, your example, about supporting the euro exchange rate - that's really bad - from all angles:

1) where does the ECB get the quid from? it prints euros, so it can easily prevent the rate from going up forever - the Swiss central bank did this - but not the fall in the exchange rate

the central bank if it does have any - i have never seen it said that the ECB has so much in stock... it does not exist...

2) All countries want to weaken their currencies - it's good for the economies...

Go tohttp://www.cftc.gov and to the CME site, it says who is who and what they are doing, go deeper and look for the relevant literature. And I do not need convincing, I got it all figured out for me a long time ago.

If the ECB is not mm on the euro it must be the Papua New Guinea central bank, I have no other options.

Look for Logic Install. exe as well.

When people ask me questions that I can answer, I say to you - your questions have all been answered - and you write nasty things in return ...

Answer a question I said I wouldn't answer - I won't get fired from my job - I won't.

I don't write nasty things, but if I insulted an adler, I apologize - my conscience is killing me.

don't write "exhausted to explain".

ps

about "slash" from what deposit - I do not have that information,

i know that they watch those who want to rip us off when our quotes are late - but it's fair enough and there are hardly any of them

Zogman:

When people ask me questions that I can answer, I say to you - your questions have all been answered - and you write nasty things in return ...

Answer a question I said I wouldn't answer - I won't get fired from my job - I won't do it.

I don't write nasty things, but if I insulted an adler, I apologize - my conscience is killing me.

ps

about the "slash" from which deposit - I do not have that information,

i know they watch those who want to rip us off when our quotes are late - but it's not fair and there are hardly any of them

ehhhhhh chefs....

you do not get punked, you get sued for screwing up )

Markets make the quote, you just give them access for the spread.

Zogman:

Answer a question I said I wouldn't answer - I won't get fired from my job - I won't.

ps

about "slash" from what deposit - I do not have that information,

I know they watch those who want to rip us off when our quotes are late - but it's fair enough and there are hardly any of them.

No shit) I gave you a link, here's another one, go read it, educate yourself) Well, I can not answer such questions because, excuse me for saying so, they are stupid.

http://cmegroup.com

new-rena:
ehhhhh chefs....
you don't get it.

Zogman:
you don't understand.
I've already said it above, and I don't live on my salary, because I can think a little bit.