FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 31

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I don't understand anything about the calculations except that you have to pay 2 spreads and a swap.
My loss is capped at 333 CU. - If the gap is over 35 pips then there is a profit.

last eurobucks gaps were around 50, 160, 120

-Aleks-:
the last gaps in the Euro was around 50, 160, 120
But then calculate how many times the market opened with a gap of more than 35 pips and how many times in a row it opened without a gap) and then calculate how many times you get 2 spreads and a swap and I think that the profit will not be big if it will be at all (we should do an analysis at least for the year)

-Aleks-:
The loss is limited to a deposit of 333 cu. - After this level, the profit starts - if the gap is over 35 pips, there will be a profit.
You should still try it on the demo.

new-rena:
You should still try it on the demo.
Of course ))

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
But then calculate how many times the market opened with a gap higher than 35 points and how many times in a row it opened without a gap) and then calculate how many times you get the 2-spread and swap and I think the profit will not be big if it will be at all (we should do an analysis at least for the year)

Yes, of course we need to analyse and look for signs of a gap... I don't know how to predict the likelihood of a gap yet... can anyone give me a hint?

We would have to do an analysis for at least a year:
You have to try it on a demo anyway.

Obviously - besides, I never hedged the risks - if there is a gap on Monday, I am bankrupt, yep.

-Aleks-:

Then you can close the position and then reopen it... It is pure psychology - it is unpleasant to take a loss, even if it is technical.

What I think about gaps, you can open two positions in different accounts in the opposite direction...

so how did you do it ? you were late again 3 gaps in a row and now the next one is in six months )))))

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I'm trading with God's help slowly.)

Yes, HE she is... The theorist, eight years of searching for the grail).

The people say that this thread is rubbish, and they're right, they talk about DTs, and wonder TSs, anything but the market.

Ishim:
how was it done ? you were late again 3 gaps in a row and now the next one is in 6 months )))))
What do you need that gap for? What's in it for you? You just want to be a screamer?

stranger:
What do you need that gap for? What's in it for you? Just for the sake of being a wimp?
3 more questions, I'm talking to the man and I'm telling him gaps aren't gonna do anything, especially since they're over.