Windows 10 - page 2

Alexey Busygin:
Is it another disaster?
Windows 10 is not a disaster at all. Not only that, I checked that the terminal and the code editor were running. Everything was working.

Windows 10 is a perfect example of stealing something that the developers didn't have the brains to do

Anyway, you won't know until you try it yourself

Windows 10 OS is coming out soon.According to preliminary data it will lack the transparency effect.A new build 10125 has also been released which has the ability to enter biometric data (http://windowsten.ru).I put this build the other day and it works great.I advise everyone.Will wait for the full version.

alexton30:
Windows 10 is coming out soon.According to preliminary reports there will be no transparency effect.A new build 10125 has also been released which has the ability to enter biometric data.(http://windowsten.ru).I put this build on the other day and it works great.I advise everyone.Will wait for the full version.
It is good that the operating system itself works. What about MetaTrader 4/5, MetaEditor, MetaTester?

Karputov Vladimir:
The fact that the operating system itself works is good. What about MetaTrader 4/5, MetaEditor, MetaTester?
It works well - we are testing under Windows 10 as well.

How's that for a horse move? Received a notice today (licensed 8.1 installed):

I don't know where to run. On the one hand it looks like a freebie, but on the other hand there's clearly a catch somewhere.

What to do? )

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

How's that for a horse move? Received notification today (licensed 8.1 installed):

I don't know where to run. On the one hand it looks like a freebie, but on the other hand there's clearly a catch somewhere.

What to do? )

It's the same song for me, don't know what to do...

Why free and two months before its official release? Release July 29.

I suspect active surveillance of users, on the net it says that the 10 is stuffed with keyloggers and eavesdropping snippets ...

Who sponsors 10k, is the winds market so lucrative ?

I'll take my chances ... I'll update ...

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

How's that for a horse move? Received notification today (licensed 8.1 installed):

What to do? )

Yeah, actually, what's the problem? Backup your current operating system with Acronis and use Ten for free, if something goes wrong, throw it in a trash bin and do the same with Acronis again.

Especially since eight is crap for losers.