Dr.Fx corner - page 14

Dr.Fx:
I don't open on corrections. I can open at any arbitrarily predetermined point in time.

Digital filters like these?

One:https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/812

Two:https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/32

Создание цифровых фильтров, незапаздывающих по времени
Создание цифровых фильтров, незапаздывающих по времени
  • Konstantin Gruzdev
  • www.mql5.com
В статье рассматривается один из подходов к определению полезного сигнала (тенденции) потоковых данных. Небольшие практические тесты фильтрации (сглаживания) биржевых котировок демонстрируют потенциальную возможность создания цифровых фильтров (индикаторов), которые не запаздывают по времени и не перерисовываются на последних барах.

Due to the overloading of the account, trades started to close in the red. I closed the remaining ones myself. In short, the deposit fell from 200 to 65 thousand. Initially, it was 100. The goal is to have 400 by the end of the week. It will be. The nearest task is a matter of honour - to return to 200. For this, I will show the trade from the double application of the filter (smoothing the smoothing result again, it does not lag anyway).

Will there be details about the filter itself?

Dr.Fx:
Due to the overloading of the account, trades started to close in the red. I closed the remaining ones myself. In short, the deposit fell from 200 to 65 thousand. Initially, it was 100. The goal is to have 400 by the end of the week. It will be. The nearest task is a matter of honour - to return to 200. For this, I will show the trade from the double application of the filter (smoothing of the smoothing result once again, it is not lagging anyway).
All this reminds me very much of the TS Tractor and its owner:)

Dr.Fx:
Matkadny. The test results are good. But a real demonstration would be more correct.
thanks for the answer. i'm all for matcad))

good is what ppa for what period, if you don't mind me asking?

Strange that no one has monitored the account. It's easier to monitor:
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: DrFx
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: DrFx
  • Andrey Khatimlianskii
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал DrFx для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
Strange that no one has monitored the account. It's easier to monitor:
What's there to monitor, it's almost gone...

Vitalie Postolache:
What's there to monitor, it's almost gone...

So, so...

=)

Vitalie Postolache:
What's there to monitor, it's all but drained...
Did anyone expect different results?