Dr.Fx corner - page 12

Bought EURJPY and USDCAD.

USDCAD is rising nicely...

We need to buy it.

The EURJPY should have been on the sell side by now.

Didn't follow much during the day.

Similarly on EURUSD. I blocked the position.

Until a clear trend emerges.

USDJPY buy.

I remind you that trades can and should be viewed in my account, details above.

USDCHF is also available to buy.

GBPUSD is recommended to sell.

There doesn't seem to be any interest in the filter itself. OK.

I will only report the result: the initial depo of 100,000 doubled. The first day was a bit of a bumpy one, no time to roll over, although the filters were showing. The second day I followed more actively. The result is there.

Task: to double the current level (200 thousand) by the end of the week (up to 400 thousand).

Dr.Fx:

I will only report the result: the initial depo of 100,000 doubled. The first day was a bit of a bumpy one, no time to roll over, although the filters were showing. The second day I followed more actively. The result is there.

Task: to double the current level (200 thousand) by the end of the week (up to 400 thousand).

and what information about the filter(even the digital one has characteristics)?

Dr.Fx:

great! i'm watching the posts, but i'm afraid to ask a question seemingly ignorant

Younga:
and what information about the filter (even a digital one has characteristics)?
it does not lag. and therefore is profitable. just follow it.

transcendreamer:

Great! I'm watching the posts, but I'm afraid to ask the question, seeming ignorant

ask it, you can ask it in person.