Dr.Fx corner - page 11

Any results on the story ?

EURUSD starts to move up.

Buying.

The prognosis for the upswing is increasing.

it didn't work out. i'm closing the buy. i'm selling. and so is EURJPY.

I apologise for giving data with two different filter settings (different from the 12.59 message).

Dr.Fx:

Didn't materialise. closing the buy. sell. and EURJPY too.

I apologise for giving data with two different filter settings (different from the 12.59 message).

If the filter follows the price too quickly there are a lot of false signals. If too slow, the trend is already over by the time you enter the market. The filter must be optimal by the speed of price following. Only profit can be an optimality criterion. To do this, you have to put the filter in the Expert Advisor and find the optimal parameters of the filter in the Strategy Tester during the optimization of the Expert Advisor. And you don't know if your filter will give better results compared to other known filters such as STLM, FTLM, AMA, HMA, etc. What you are doing now is a guessing game or guessing by coffee grounds.

Can I ask again if there is backtesting on stories ?

khorosh:
If the filter follows the price too quickly, then I get a lot of false signals. If it is too slow, the trend will finish at the moment of entering the market. The filter must be optimal by the speed of price following. Only profit can be an optimality criterion. To do this, you have to put the filter in the Expert Advisor and find the optimal parameters of the filter in the Strategy Tester during the optimization of the Expert Advisor. And you don't know if your filter will give better results compared to other known filters such as STLM, FTLM, AMA, HMA, etc. What you are doing now is a guessing game or guessing by coffee grounds.

In short. It's time to show the filter in action on the trade. I have the filter modified again, but don't let anyone think these games are principled. The principle ideas underlying the construction do not change. And what I move the technical settings is not the point.

Anyway, I make a demo account and show it in action.

Zogman:
Can I ask again if there is backtesting on history ?
Matkad. The test results are good. But a real demonstration would be more correct.

MT from Alpari, login 9650562, ECN-Demo server, password (read): ja8grfr

Initial deposit: 100 thousand roubles.

EURUSD bought.

GBPUSD sold.

Everyone can watch the account online.