Dr.Fx corner - page 3

khorosh:

It can be compared to a single trend indicator.

You can't. It naturally lags. You might as well try to trade on the SMA. All the indicators you know are bullshit. They cannot work.

Dr.Fx:
You can't. It naturally lags. You might as well try to trade on the SMA. All the indicators you know are bullshit. They cannot work.
So, let's compare them and we will see it or not. While I'm not sure that you entered the sell on USDJPY correctly. Personally, my Expert Advisor works without indicators at all.

Random coincidence. Not surprising, 50% of the time it should be. However, I highly doubt, to put it mildly, that the indicator you cite can be used to trade profitably.

khorosh:
So by comparing them we will see it or not. While I am not sure that you entered the sell on USDJPY correctly. Personally, my Expert Advisor works without indicators.

USDJPY is on the brink. The smart move would have been to get out of the market. But once sold, then sold. No reason to buy yet either (for intraday trading, for other timeframes at the same time may be correct both to sell and to buy, depending on the expected scale of price and time axes movement).

Dr.Fx:
Random coincidence. Not surprising, 50% of the time it should be. However, I, to put it mildly, highly doubt that the indicator you cite can be used to trade profitably.
I am skeptical about all indicators too, that is why I do not use them in Expert Advisors. But it is interesting to compare your filter with something else. As you can see, I have not responded to your request.

khorosh:
I, too, am generally sceptical about all indicators, so I don't use them in Expert Advisors. But it is interesting to compare your filter with something. As you can see, the break has not responded to your wish.
Let's compare it with the ultimate judge - forex. At the end of the day I will show you the statement and the account, in which the trades according to what is stated here and not a bad profit. This will be a good summary of the first day and a wake-up call for the future.

Closing on GBPUSD. Unclear momentum.

Dr.Fx:
It is not that unambiguous. The high speed of any indicator (or for example, your filter) can produce false signals in many cases. So, it cannot be assumed that this quality always plays a positive role when used in trading. But you will not enter your indicator at the first its small deviation to the opposite side. It takes some time to make sure that the price has steadily changed its direction, so you will never be able to use the full potential of your filter's performance.

I'm buying GBPUSD. A subtle hint of growth: