looking for a partner with a high-frequency trading system - page 6

tt455:
No one will give you money in trust for 90-95% of the income in favour of the trader. You will be offered 5% to 10% of your income for work.

You have to talk to the right people.

tt455:
No one will give you money in a trust for 90 - 95% of the income in favour of the trader. It's you who will be offered 5 - 10% of your income for your work.

Exactly right, it should be the other way round.

In "gambling" circles, when a player needs money for a game he looks for an investor (backer), so if a player has invested 20% of his money and 80% is given by an investor, then the profit is divided accordingly, plus a small bonus kickback can be negotiated in favour of the player.

Obviously, this is also true for trading.

P.S. Now I wonder how much the trading industry adopts from the gambling industry: the familiar word "tilt" I recently heard here, no deposit bonuses, etc.

sanyooooook:

It's not shoaling, it's growing, that's why it all seems so naive )

Read your (and not just your) old posts on 4

Decided to readhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/search#!author=TheXpert&page=522

And the topicshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum

I think I'm a good programmer, but a total ass at trading.)

But now he is cool in everything and looks at those who know less than he does, like at ****.

Edic:

It seems that the programmer is good, but the trader was a total ass))

But now he is cool in everything and looks at those who know less than he does, like at ****.

He is twisting everything. But so be it if it makes you feel more comfortable.

TheXpert:
I got it all wrong. But so be it if it makes you feel more comfortable.

Come on - I mean it as a joke).

But I didn't know what a Pamp in 2008-2009, agreed) And in fact, it's probably a new term in trading jargon, which was invented by who knows who the hell).

I don't understand why "high-frequency trading system"? Why does everyone want to do this pipsqueak thing?

Instead of saying "I'm looking for a partner with a profitable system" - I don't care if it's high or low frequency... Nah... People are trying to cheat the exchange, thinking that if you give more spread to DC - you'll earn more ...

Prival-2:

We need infrastructure, we need colocation. We need the abolition of brokerage commissions, not only that, we need market makers to reduce the commission paid to the stock exchange...

Can you offer this? If so, the profit is 50/50.

partner83, Here! Found for you HFT-trader, and you were worried!

From you only need to organize and pay for colocation in the CME data centre with a dedicated direct channel access to the core of the exchange ...).

The prices for all this will "surprise" you.

Laryx:

I don't understand why "high-frequency trading system"? Why does everyone want to do this pipsqueak thing?

Instead of saying "I'm looking for a partner with a profitable system" - I don't care if it's high or low frequency... Nah... People are trying to cheat the exchange, thinking that if you give more spread to DC - you'll earn more ...

)), HFT is still a long way off.

papaklass:

Except that this owner of a profitable HFT algorithm, instead of "living" the money earned by this algorithm, somewhere in the Bahamas or ...., is working with students .... :)

"Wine, movies and dominoes.

You don't have to be clever to "burn it out". We have been able to do it since childhood... )))

As for the student, yes, sometimes I take one and teach him to trade, I do not do business with it (I do not collect 50-100), but only one take, and something like tutoring. As for the construction of different robots, they need to know and understand who rules the market, how and what happens. I also need to know who rules the market, and why. Although I teach hand trading.

Z.I. Sopapaklass sorry, sometimes I share knowledge.

papaklass:

Except that this owner of a profitable HFT algorithm, instead of "living" the money earned by this algorithm, somewhere in the Bahamas or ...., is working with students .... :)

"Wine, cinema and dominoes".

I would also like to be a guru, to teach someone, to listen to me and admire how clever and beautiful I am) But alas, I do not have that talent.

I think that people have the genetic urge to pass on their knowledge to new generations. And that makes sense. And regardless of their wealth.

And if they are willing to pay for knowledge - it only confirms the importance and value of the teacher and satisfies his vanity.

I would like to teach a group of young and beautiful girls)