STOP-LOSS KILLS YOUR ACCOUNT! - page 8

10937:
I ALWAYS WRITE LIKE THIS

Well, a stop should not only be based on the MM but also on the technical situation

transcendreamer:

Well, the stop should not only be based on money management, but on the technical situation as well!

NO, THE STOP SHOULD BE SET ACCORDING TO MONEY MANAGEMENT OR NOTHING ELSE!

It (STOP) is there so that you would not lose more on the trade than your MM!

Want to understand what's what, add as a friend, write to the PM, I will explain!

10937:

NO, THE STOP IS SET ACCORDING TO MONEY MANAGEMENT AND NOTHING ELSE!!!

It (STOP) is there for that, so you would not lose more in the transaction than your MM!

Want to understand what's what, add as a friend, hit me in the pin, I will explain!

i>What if the calculated stop is closer to the current resistance or support level?

IvanIvanov:
What if the calculated stop is closer to the current resistance or support level?

It doesn't really matter if it's closer or farther!

The MM cannot be violated, otherwise your whole trading system will collapse and you will end up losing your entire depo !!!!.

The first option- to look for a less risky (more interesting) entry point.

Thesecond - do not enter the position at all (wait for the next signal).

10937:

It doesn't really matter if it's closer or farther!

The MM cannot be violated, otherwise your whole trading system will collapse and you will end up losing your entire depo !!!!.

The first option- to look for a less risky (more interesting) entry point.

Thesecond - do not enter the position at all (wait for the next signal).

well, wow, we've been talking about mm for 8 pages, could you please give us an example?
So we can discuss by example what we can and cannot do there....

10937:

I don't understand what example you are looking for?

How do you calculate a stop loss given that you can't lose more than 2% or 5% of your balance in each trade ?

1) on you please
2) Is it 2 or 5?

10937:

Bro... )))))))))))))))

You need to go to school, repeat primary schools maths.

And I'm older than you , so it's up to me to speak as you or as you !

Even if I'm older, which I highly doubt, that's no reason not to be polite.

you did not answer the question 2 or 5%?

Urain:

The stop-loss should be part of any system, it is just a loss-limiting mechanism independent of the terminal or support lines and the like.

And it is this independence from the connection to the terminal that sheds light on the origin of this mechanism.

You have opened a deal and then the connection was cut, you have shutdown the terminal, or some force majeure happened, and your hair is on end, what if the market goes against you and instead of losing a grand, you will lose the whole deposit on one trade?

That's why you need a stop-loss to save your nerves. BUT THE MAIN THING IS THAT YOU NEED IT TO BE IN THE BLACK, NOT TO BE A LOSER !!!!

GOLDEN WORDS !!!!

10937:

GOLDEN WORDS !!!!

to save your nerves, the lot must be adequate to your psyche

it's hard to keep your composure by entering with 1.5 lots and a couple of hundred cents on a leverage of 1:1000