STOP-LOSS KILLS YOUR ACCOUNT! - page 11

IvanIvanov:
Soros is not your argument.

Soros is the exception to the rule...I can only assume he probably had insider information or just got lucky.

The reason they're losing is because most people..:

- don't know how to trade.

- look for reversals where there are none

- trade against the trend

- do not know how to enter on a pullback

- Break the rules of MM

- Believe in good fortune

- Consider Forex as a real market (and think they can make money on it) ha-ha-ha )))))

(Of course, the list is not complete, but I hope many will understand the hint.)

10937:
Soros is the exception to the rule....i can only assume he probably had insider information or was just lucky
exceptions confirm the rules.
Why would he need to be an insider, he stupidly collapsed the pound with his volumes and then bought it back,
he became an insider himself.

Soros is not an argument. Soros is a project.

IvanIvanov:
exceptions confirm the rules
Why would he inside, he stupidly collapsed the pound with his volumes and then bought it he then became an insider himself

Well try collapsing the market yourself ))))

Exceptions cannot confirm the rules...otherwise they wouldn't be exceptions.... that's why they are called EXCEPTIONS ))))

And most importantly try to build a profitable TS on exceptions to the rules )))))))))))))))

avtomat:
Soros is not an argument. Soros is a project.
I agree, it probably is.

IvanIvanov:
The exceptions confirm the rules.
why would he be an insider, he stupidly collapsed the pound with his volumes and then bought it he himself then became an insider

Bullshit !!! And "his volumes" he was collecting from his neighbours... Right? ;)))))))

Are there really that naive people who blindly believe this silly, but "promoted", story...

10937:

Well try collapsing the market yourself ))))

Exceptions cannot confirm the rules...otherwise they wouldn't be exceptions.... that's why they are called EXCLUSIONS ))))

the exceptions say the rules exist and the exceptions don't fit into the core set of rules, I'm afraid to even go further down the chain here... again say the facts come on... and I don't want to

avtomat:

That's bullshit !!! And he collected "his volumes" from the neighbours... Right? ;)))))))

Are there still so naive people who blindly believe this silly, but "promoted", story...

there are naive ones, and then there are even more naive ones who piss against the wind

avtomat:

That's bullshit !!! And he collected "his volumes" from the neighbours... Right? ;)))))))

Are there still so naive people who blindly believe this silly, but "promoted", story...

well he didn't.... the people behind him.

avtomat:

What a load of crap! He's been collecting from his neighbours, right? ;)))))))

I agree 100%.

Apparently this conversation is going to get wrapped up in a sheep's horn.

Waste of time !!! The man doesn't want to listen and hear others. That's his business. I am sick of it !!! If I have good points I will reply, but otherwise, I will watch movies! ))))