STOP-LOSS KILLS YOUR ACCOUNT! - page 3

Found in aphorisms about the trader

The silly trader hides timidly, the clever one bravely takes it out!

АФОРИЗМЫ биржевого рынка
  • Центр Экономического Анализа и Экспертизы, ООО
  • www.assessor.ru
25 фев. 2013 20:13 АФОРИЗМЫ про ТРЕЙДЕРОВ - Как можно гарантированно зарабатывать на Forex? - Открой дилинговый центр. Угадал точку входа, но не угадал направление... Скупой платит дважды, тупой платит трижды, лох платит постоянно. Брокер от пэйджера недалеко падает. (Киллер) Трейдер ошибается только один раз, когда решает стать трейдером...

And both sides are right in their own way.

The world is made up of opposites - black and white, bad and good, sellers and buyers :-D

mmmoguschiy:
The world is made up of opposites - black and white, bad and good, sellers and buyers :-D
Yeah, and most importantly everyone is equal, and only the stupid 95% vs 5% of the smart ones.

Urain:
Yep, and most importantly everyone is evenly matched, and only the stupid 95% vs 5% of the smart ones.
that's the Pareto principle :-D

IvanIvanov:
not so 50% of money for some and 50% of money for others all right
Well I say Pareto))

mmmoguschiy:
So I say - Pareto ))
I think Paretto is a bit different, perhaps you were misled by the presence of percentages. IMHO.

Moose is needed

deskipper:
I think Paretto is a bit different, perhaps you were misled by the availability of percentages. IMHO.
The Pareto principle is applicable in any field:

80% effort yields 20% result. It is used to evaluate effectiveness. That is to allocate 20% of activities that actually influence the result. The main use of it is economics and management.
If you apply these words to Forex, we can say that 20% of those who are present at Forex are really effective traders. These are people who use the law skillfully. Hence the efficiency. 80% of "meat" make 80% of useless losing trades, while 20% do the opposite. And in the hands of these 20% of people there is concentrated roughly 50% of funds. Hence we have a balance of supply and demand. Black and white. "The good and the bad. Buyers and sellers.

If 20% of the trades give 80% of the profits, it's a martin.