There is no point in using indicators if they lag behind. - page 6

tara:
Of course, of course. The AFC will tell you. It won't change, you can ask Vladislav.
It will, do the experience and see for yourself )

TheXpert:
It will change, do the experiment and see for yourself).
I haven't tried it with flies, but I have.

tara:
I haven't tried it with flies, but I've done it.
If you put a jar of flies on the scales hermetically sealed, are you saying that the scales won't change? )))

Andrei, drink less than I do. It's not hard.

transcendreamer:
you have to work hard to make money
Alas for us, that's just part of the quote. And in full: To make a living, you have to work. But to get rich, you have to think of something else. © Karr

tara:
And if in a diving plane weighing 20 tonnes, suddenly 5 tonnes of flies take off, will its trajectory change?
Similar to walking in a boat floating on water. So, if the flies have a forceful impact on the body of the plane, the trajectory will change. If they don't, nothing will.

Prival-2:

And there's a whole load of plumers and a small cart ...

I'm glad you have new knowledge. Earlier you said that there are no prediction algorithms, they do not exist. But it turns out there are, and there are indicators that do not lag....

As for me personally, the main thing is the forecast and its accuracy, I don't care who will lose, as long as it's not me)))

weirdo, where did I write that there are no prediction algorithms?)

as for what an indicator is, read a primer.

Avals:

1. all indicators show the past. Even the price)

2. indicators do not predict anything, but allow you to assess the market situation (if interpreted correctly)

Avals:

1. well?) How does an indicator that is essentially a number series show the future? Studio data)))

2. an indicator is a series of numbers, while an algorithm is not an indicator (google helps) ;)

Yeah right. You didn't write that, or is your memory bad?

Avals:

weirdo, where did I write that there are no prediction algorithms?)

About what an indicator is, read a primer.

I've read it more than once. You won't believe it, I even wrote a couple hundred indicators of my own.

Maybe you don't know it, but there is a whole database of indicators here https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/mt5/indicators.

I am writing for the second time but I guess I didn't get it the first time. There are indicators that contain forecast algorithms and this forecast can be shown on a chart (or on the white window). One of the examples I gave you is the Kalman filter, there are many different variants of its execution as an indicator.

So, you should learn the basics, weirdo. Study this site instead of Wickepedia. It has a lot of useful information.

MQL5 Code Base: Индикаторы
MQL5 Code Base: Индикаторы
  • www.mql5.com
Технические индикаторы для MetaTrader 5 с исходными кодами

Prival-2:
Yeah right. You didn't write that, or is your memory bad ?

You write the quotes that have been answered) The indicators do not have the prediction algorithm that you wrote about.

Prival-2:

2. this is exactly what "prediction" is, the more scientific name is prediction algorithms (google for help)

An averaging algorithm, for example, is not a prediction algorithm if anything ;)

If you put a prognosticator into MT algorithm, it doesn't mean that it is an indicator) You can put a graphical editor into it and do whatever you want. But not everyone is smart enough to call it an indicator.