There is no point in using indicators if they lag behind. - page 3

Prival-2:

1. You should probably get a higher education. They talk about them there. Maybe not all universities, but very many (if you can't find them)...

2. So there is no algorithm inside the indicator...fantastic (google won't help you anymore)

1. lame excuses)) Give me an example.

2. there is no prediction algorithm (you wrote about it).

Avals:

1. lame excuses)). Give me an example.

Yusuf has a prediction algorithm in his indicator, but there is one, for crying out loud...

Avals:

1. lame excuses)). Give me an example.

Are you so sure you know everything and have seen all the indicators?

Well look at http://forum.mql4.com/ru/30934

here's a picture http://forum.mql4.com/ru/33000/page429#369908

if you pay attention, there is an indicator made by Prival, so there is a prediction algorithm

фильтр Калмана - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
фильтр Калмана - MQL4 форум

artmedia70:
Yusuf has a forecasting algorithm in his indicator.

Well, you can put anything into the indicator algorithm, including where to buy and sell))

Indicators are just sensors. But the algorithms that make decisions based on those sensors are something else.

Prival-2:

Are you so sure you know everything and have seen all the indicators?

Well, look at http://forum.mql4.com/ru/30934

and here's a picture http://forum.mql4.com/ru/33000/page429#369908

if you pay attention, there is an indicator did Prival (made by Prival), so there is a prediction algorithm

What makes you think Kalman filter is an indicator?

Avals:
What makes you think that Kalman filter is an indicator?
Don't you believe your eyes? There is an indicator on the chart and inside it is a Kalman filtering algorithm (I am telling you this as the author of this indicator).

Prival-2:
And you do not believe your eyes? There is an indicator on the chart and inside it is the Kalman filtering algorithm (I am telling you this as the author of this indicator).

The algorithm of Kalmon's filtering has a prediction algorithm and there are indicators ;)

Indicatoris a device, device, information system, substance, object, which reflects the change of some parameter of a controlled process or object state in the form that is the most convenient for direct human perception visually, acoustically, haptically or by other easily interpretable way.

That is, not everything you put into the algorithm / window of the MT4 indicator is an indicator)). Thanks to the developers you can cram anything in there, including the whole system with entry and exit points.

An indicator is a speedometer, thermometer, MA, RSI, etc. Measured, processed, output. No algo forecasting or model assumptions. Purely numbers))

Латинский язык — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Самоназвание: Страны: Официальный статус: Регулирующая организация: Вымер: Классификация Категория: Письменность: Языковые коды ГОСТ 7.75–97: ISO 639-1: ISO 639-2: ISO 639-3: Латинский язык является одним из наиболее древних письменных индоевропейских языков. Большое количество слов в европейских (и не...

Prival-2:
Don't you believe your eyes? There's an indicator on the chart and inside it there is the algorithm of Kalman filtering (I'm telling you this as the author of this indicator).

I read about the filter. The idea is really not a bad one. Just now I was developing the same one and it turned out that I was inventing a bicycle....

Indeed, with such method as Kalman describes it is possible to reject noise and predict the next tick with some probability.

Question, as an expert on this filter - no coincidence with the prediction from the MA scale?

But if we go deeper, the idea is simple: we take the straight line equation (I'm sure the price moves in a straight line) and assume that all ratios in this equation are some noise. Correspondingly, we make noise matrices for each coefficient, find the external influence as a vector, remove it and ala-ulu, we have some happiness)

In principle, the SMA also in some sense predicts price only with a very large confidence range

transcendreamer:
In principle, the SMA also predicts price in a sense only with a very large confidence range
How does the MDI help to make money? Tomorrow will be EURUSD between 0.5 -1.5. with a probability of 0.99. How to earn?))