There is no point in using indicators if they lag behind. - page 10

You all seem to be confused about concepts))

An indicator is an abstraction. In our case, it's most likely a subroutine, a set of functions that displays on the output device (monitor) in a certain area of the screen (in fact - display) the result of changes in some parameters (prices), filtered using the Kalman algorithm. That's it! Why make a mess and explain the discussion for 10 pages?

_new-rena:

Yesterday I showed a line which is in principle a filter. Using some of my (and not only) experience, I got an arbitrage with such a filter. The natural dollar index is used instead of an averaging tool. From below we buy, from above we sell.

It is perfectly clear that the signal was much earlier than the news.

The top starter is obviously wrong! The signal came out on M15, not on ticks...

And for a longer period - the lines don't scatter as some people do...

Remind me again what's the indicator called? I think I have it somewhere, but I cannot remember it ))

mmmoguschiy:
What's the indicator called again? I think somewhere lying around but can not remember )))
somewhere in the code base on the 4 rka original, but it needs improvement. refine it, looking at the picture. there are a lot of good and uncompleted.

_new-rena:
somewhere in the code base on the 4pc is the original, but it needs refining. refine it by looking at the picture.
title? )) On the screenshot it is called New Rena.

mmmoguschiy:
the name of the title? )) In the screenshot, it's called New Rena.
Opened my personal message, wanted to write, and it was already like that. read the messages...

_new-rena:
I opened a private message, I wanted to write and it's already happened.
Is this it? )) Thank you!!!

Avals:

I agree with this.

But you wrote that if you put the decision-making algorithm into the indicator - where to buy and where to sell, it will remain an indicator. Autopilot is not an indicator))

The indicator outputs information signals on its output. The autopilot, using the process model (built-in algorithm), outputs control signals to the system actuators. The process model is constructed on the basis of various information signals - process model inputs.

An "Expert Advisor" is a control system. An indicator is part of the system.

Maybe you should draw a simple diagram - it will become clearer.

avtomat:

The indicator outputs information signals. The autopilot uses the process model (built-in algorithm) to send control signals to the actuators in the system. The process model is based on various information signals - the input signals of the process model.

The "Advisor" is the control system. The indicator is part of the system.

Perhaps, you should draw a simple diagram - it would be clearer.

How does the autopilot look at indicators? Does it have eyes?

How confused everyone is:
an arrow voltmeter is a voltage meter with an indicator (arrow), an ADC without an arrow or screen is a gauge, a meter.
The MA on the monitor screen is the indicator, the MA in the EA is the average gauge.
If you stick an opaque film on the speedometer in the car, you won't be able to tell exactly how fast you're going,
but the car will still know everything about the speed.
An indicator which doesn't indicate anything (by sound, light, kick ...) is a dpt meter, a gauge.
The autopilot of an aeroplane does not use indications of indicators, but signals of sensors whose signals are fed to indicators as well.

event:

If you cover the speedometer with opaque film, you won't be able to tell exactly how fast you're going,
but the car will still know everything about your speed.

I would never have thought that a 412 Moskvich had artificial intelligence