Emotions when trading - page 40

Globtroter:
And when I realised, I tweaked something and it disappeared.
The grail in the studio!

mmmoguschiy:
Grail in the studio!
There is no grail. But even assuming there is one, still - it is different for everyone. Deep down inside the mental contours and emotional experiences. With time the trader compares those contours and finds coinciding moments...
Imagine the picture: A person who smokes can, in theory, easily stop smoking. All one has to do is just not smoke. Technically it is very simple and requires absolutely nothing to do. It would seem to make sense to everyone. But smokers keep on smoking. It's the same for most traders in trading.
What really helps me is fundamental analytics. I monitor macroeconomics, not the technical picture. And my fears disappear. Fear and uncertainty grow from not knowing the current situation. Moreover, at such times one can act more aggressively knowing full well how things can only be. Because the brain understands that it can only be so and not otherwise. That is the power of fundamental analysis.

Globtroter:
There is no grail.
here we go!!! :-D

Emotions in trading

Globtroter, 2015.03.11 05:30

That's the power of fundamental analysis.

Tell me, brother, what's your willpower? :-D

Emotions in trading

Globtroter, 2015.03.11 05:30

Imagine the picture: A person who smokes can, in theory, easily stop smoking. All one has to do is simply not smoke. Technically it is very simple and requires absolutely nothing to do. It would seem to make sense to everyone. But smokers keep on smoking. It's the same for most traders in trading.
So this is the way to say exactly what to do. )) And to do or not to do each one will decide for himself to the extent of his willpower )).

mmmoguschiy:

That's the way to say exactly what to do. ))
The answer is simple:
You need to spend more time on macroeconomics. And ideally, love macroeconomics. Then a model of the future will form in your head. Even if it is more than one model. As a rule, one of several assumed models will work. And there just cannot be many of them. And the more one of the assumed models proves to be true, the more the trader is ready to act. Then you can not be afraid of pullbacks or corrections. They will be gladly used for additional entries. The trader gets confidence and fears disappear.
Imagine logisticians in the grocery stores: They must be certain that the batch that they are purchasing will be sold. Otherwise there will be a loss. They analyze and monitor. And they have a decision to make. They act decisively and fearlessly when they order the next shipment. Because calculations and research have mapped everything out and created a guide for action. It is the same in bidding - knowing what is most likely to happen, that is what is done.

Globtroter:
The answer is simple:
You need to spend more time on macroeconomics. And ideally, love macroeconomics. Then a model of the future will form in your mind. Even if it is several models. As a rule, one of several assumed models will work. And there just cannot be many of them. And the more one of the assumed models proves to be true, the more the trader is ready to act. Then they won't have to worry about pullbacks and corrections. They will be used for additional entries.
What is true is true.
And no matter how I argue, there's no need to go against the trend and against the crowd )) If all are in shorts then it's summer :-D

Z.I. But the Doll is somewhere near :-D

mmmoguschiy:
What's true is true.
And as much as I'm not arguing, don't go against the trend and against the crowd.) If everyone's in shorts, it's summer :-D

But Kukl is out there :-D
The market wants parity. You can see it with the naked eye. Parity is literally in the air. And the fundamental picture continues to overlap perfectly with the technical one.

Globtroter:
The market wants parity. You can see that with the naked eye. Parity is literally in the air. And the fundamental picture continues to overlap perfectly with the technical one.
At this yield per month the signal usually does not make it to the top ))

mmmoguschiy:
at this rate of return per month the signal usually does not make it to the top ))
Yes, there profit per month should not exceed 30%. And a lot more.
However, I believe that the formula for calculating the rating does not take into account the fact that the trade is not risky, because the initial risk is passed. And now there is a traded zone. Inside it the operations will be executed in case of the pullback. Now there is a large room for maneuvering. This allows us to leave the initial deposit aside and use the profit.
Also the evaluation of open positions is poorly interpreted in the formula. Almost no attention is paid to it.
Another interesting thing is that if there is a drawdown, it will not be taken into account in statistics, because it will occur within a traded zone. And the zone is already large. This increases the security of trades. And it almost completely eliminates capital loss. In addition, positions are opened with small lots, which strengthens the overall security.

Globtroter:
I have never thought about Yoga. But the Exchange helps me in enlightening my mind. It is the best educator. If I am wrong, the answer is not long in coming. Often I have had to watch the retribution being carried out. And if so, it means that there is still work to be done and things to be corrected. I have long noticed that the main difficulty in trading on the Exchange is psychology. And I focused all my efforts on it. I couldn't understand why... Why...? And when I understood it - I fixed something and it disappeared. Probably any trader could write a whole book about his tricks and tricks to fight the Beast. Anything will do. Any method, as long as it helps.
That's right, knowledge brings light! And what have you understood?

mmmoguschiy:
What's true is true.
And as much as I'm not arguing, don't go against the trend and against the crowd.) If everyone's in shorts, it's summer :-D

But the Doll is out there :-D
Flash mobs on the theme of summer in winter are in vogue now.