Theorem on the presence of memory in random sequences - page 18

Yury Reshetov:
You're getting a little consensual, aren't you? It doesn't look good. You'd better continue to persist in the same spirit. Otherwise the topic will get boring without the "scholarly" clowns.

No clown scientists? Have you decided to leave the branch?

What kind of agreement? Asked, and finally got an answer. What now? Have to prove that the table isn't sorted by drawdown? That's your job to prove these things.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Where did you see advice to read in those words? Or even any advice at all?
are you clinging like a leaf to Reshetov?

Ivan Vagin:
you're stuck to Reshetov like a leaf in a bathtub?

I don't get it - then why did Yuri create his own thread, if not to "stick" to him ???? Do you even understand the meaning of threads on Internet forums?

Yura likes to make porridge out of the axe. And sometimes (for some people) he does. I used to be like that myself.

I have nothing against him, though. He is a smart man (which he is). But you have to be critical of his topics. Somewhere you can learn a lesson, and somewhere not.

Дмитрий:

I don't get it - then why did Yuri create his own thread, if not to "stick" to him ???? Do you even understand the meaning of threads on Internet forums?

a leaf sticks to your ass.

I discovered the meaning of forum threads back in 2002 when I created one of the first forum threads at one of the now well-known brokerage houses

Ivan Vagin:
Are you sticking like a leaf to Reshetov? Do you know where?
Well, you can't help yourself with this rape of science and common sense.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
You can't resist such a rape of science and common sense.

What a sexual maniac this Reshetov is. Systematically in front of all rapes poor representatives of academic "science", regardless of gender, or age, or "scientific" degree, or the number of publications in "scientific" journals. And most importantly, he has no control over it, because Reshetov has plenty of potency. It only takes a "scientist" husband or a girl, fall on Reshetov's eyes and rape by a maniac will be inevitable.

Once again I suggest that the representatives of the "scientific" fraternity should gather in the academy's auditorium and file a complaint against Reshetov to the Hague Tribunal.

Yury Reshetov:

What a sex maniac Reshetov is. He systematically rapes poor representatives of academic "science" in front of everyone, regardless of gender, age, or "academic" degree, or the number of publications in "scientific" journals. And most importantly, he has no control over it, because Reshetov has plenty of potency. It is worth only a "scientist" husband or girl, fall on Reshetov's eyes and rape by a maniac will be inevitable.

Once again I suggest that the representatives of the "scientific" fraternity should gather in the academy's auditorium and file a complaint against Reshetov to the Hague Tribunal.

You've got it all wrong. In fact, you have demonstrated only your own stupidity, delusions of grandeur (as usual) and lack of understanding of elementary things. Yuri, you need treatment. Yuri, are you sure you're mentally healthy?

You got excited, the potency, the rape... Another clownish reprise (with elements of public mathematical masturbation), you, Yuri, have portrayed. But you can think of yourself as either Napoleon or Banopart (you can do it all at once, you can do it separately).

You must be in love.

Ivan Vagin:
You two seem to be in love.
Why do you keep interfering with their feelings?