Theorem on the presence of memory in random sequences - page 24

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yeah, there's a profit in lifting the branch.

Profit isn't a profit, it's certainly a saving. Although we could hire "literary negroes" - copywriters for a pittance. But why, when you found such a "negro" who takes the initiative?

Yury Reshetov:
Profit is not profit, but certainly savings. Although you could hire "literary negroes" - copywriters for a pittance. But why, when there is such a "negro" who takes the initiative himself?
Once again, you're acting all tough, aren't you? At least you know the price of these "niggers". I assure you, you don't have enough money for them, you wouldn't dream of it.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
At least you know the price of these "negroes". I can assure you, you don't have enough money for them, don't even dream.

And why should I know, or even dream, if a "negro" volunteers to do the job, and even for free? The fattest customers in the copywriting exchanges are nervously smoking on the sidelines.

Pass the "nigger" - the sun's still high © Pindo proverb.

Already want the branch to go into oblivion? Be patient, you've honestly earned your fame.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Already want the branch to go into oblivion?
Judging by the vigorous activity of the "Negro", who comments on every post of mine with the pedantic fascist's pedantry, it won't happen any time soon. Unless the "Negro" catches drapetomania from someone else.

Yury Reshetov:
Judging by the vigorous activity of the "negro" who comments on my every post with the pedantry of a fascist, it won't happen any time soon. Unless the "Negro" catches drapetomania from someone else.

Another masterpiece of thought from Yuri: "a fascist nigger with drapetomania".

In case anyone doesn't know, drapetomania is also a pseudoscientific term.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Another masterpiece of thought from Yuri: "a fascist Negro with drapetomania".

Why is a Negro worse than a fascist?
Dmitry Fedoseev:

In case anyone doesn't know, drapetomania is also a pseudoscientific term.

How awful! Where is the committee on pseudoscience looking at? Are they asleep?

Here comes the climax of our show.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
This is the climax of our show.
What, you got drapetomania already? The Ministry of Health warned us to take precautions.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Wow, the cockroaches have won.
Sometimes it's good to be defeated!