Theorem on the presence of memory in random sequences - page 25

Since today's main post can no longer be found (it stayed on page 20) after Mitya Fedoseyev's rampage of dissatisfaction, I'll repeat it:

"As promised yesterday, I prepared the robot by theorem (provided it with corresponding code comments in English for CodoBase) and created a manual in Russian for it with explanatory pictures on optimization, launch and exploitation.

Of course you understand that you're waiting three years for the promised, but excuse me if I'm in a hurry and I'm exposing this stuff much earlier.

The code of the robot is in the trailer of this post. Instructions for it are on my website for now. The link to the instruction page is in the code header.

If even some of the inhabitants here think (because some are already knowingly against this "scientific rape") that the robot makes some sense for algotrading, then the code and instructions will go to CodeBase. Otherwise, it's not destined to happen."
Files:

Yury Reshetov:

Since today's main post can no longer be found (it stayed on page 20) after Mitya Fedoseyev's rampage of dissatisfaction, I'll repeat it:

"As promised yesterday, I prepared the robot by theorem (provided it with corresponding code comments in English for CodoBase) and created a manual in Russian for it with explanatory pictures on optimization, launch and exploitation.

Of course you know you're waiting three years for the promised, but excuse me if I'm in a hurry and I'm exposing this stuff much earlier.

The code of the robot is in the trailer of this post. Instructions for it are on my website for now. The link to the instruction page is in the code header.

If even some of the inhabitants here think (because some of them are already knowingly against such "violence of science") that the robot makes some sense for algotrading, then the code and instruction will go to CodeBase. Otherwise, it's not destined to happen."

So the cockroaches have won?

Start here

Dmitry Fedoseev:
So the cockroaches have won?
Dimitri, you seem to want one of you to be banned, I really don't want that, why all this?

Izzatilla Ikramov:
Dimitri, you seem to want one of you to be banned, I really don't want that, why all this?

What is the reason for the ban? There is no point in banning, banning won't help understanding and awareness.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
What is the reason for the ban?
Spam, insults and other things.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
Spam, insults and more.

You misunderstood about the cockroaches. They're sort of the embodiment of a personal dark side.

Spam. I'm not moving anything here, just defending common sense, unlike some willing to do anything.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You misunderstood about the cockroaches. They're sort of the embodiment of a personal dark side.

Spam. I'm not moving anything here, just defending common sense, unlike some willing to do anything.

History is full of how many who discovered the same discovery regardless of each other. Sometimes at the same time, and sometimes different - only to find out about it when the discovery needed to be patented.

In some places, including forex, there is no common sense at times.

There are no good or bad people - there is only our perception that makes us accept them as such. Everyone has their own truth.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

1. In history, how many people have discovered the same discovery independently of each other. Sometimes at the same time, and sometimes different ones - only to find out about it when the discovery had to be patented.

2. There is no common sense in some places, including forex at times.

3. there are no good or bad people - only our perceptions that make us accept them that way. Everyone has their own truth.

1. it's not a problem, the question is how to treat it and how to present it.

2. The subject matter is not really forex, but specifically probability theory, a fairly well established and established branch of mathematics.

3. Yes. If you are Jesus Christ. And there was a picture here about truth.

One facet of truth, but if true and not a fiction of an ignorant mind.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

1. it's not a problem, the question is how to treat it and how to present it.

2. The subject is not really forex, but specifically probability theory, a fairly well established and well-established branch of mathematics.

3. Yes. If you are Jesus Christ. And about the truth there was a picture here of

1. You are more aware of the current event of affairs, but most are not.

2. Everything discussed here is directly or indirectly related to forex - yes and the purpose of succeeding in trading. I see nothing contradictory - if there is a desire to try something.

3 I am not Jesus Christ. I am not Jesus Christ. Regarding truth, not everyone can see it and at times some do not want to accept another truth which is known to others. That is not a reason for contempt.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

1. You are more aware of the current event of affairs, but most are not.

2. Everything discussed here is directly or indirectly related to forex - yes and the goal is to succeed in trading. I see nothing contradictory - if there is a desire to try something.

3) I am not Jesus Christ. I am not Jesus Christ. Regarding truth, not everyone can see it and at times some do not want to accept another truth which is known to others. That is not a reason to despise.

1. Here yesterday, the day before yesterday an academician of three academies passed by, but he too did not overcome the question of the subject. The main point is in the title.

2. only indirectly.

3. Fall down before ignorance?