Theorem on the presence of memory in random sequences - page 34

You know the paradox that if you get to a meeting too early, you are more likely to be late?
What's the paradox?Pee on the potty, not in your trousers (trousers are also a feasible operation)″ is the dividing line "or" .
But the child manages to start peeing in his trousers, tells his mother about it and completes it on the potty - this is a connective "or".
the probability of being late increases?
this logic isn't far-fetched. It's real. Everyone applies it consciously or not. And only when mathematicians try to formalise these logics to use them in proof systems or for work, difficulties and in-depth analysis arise.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So what if the robot works? It has nothing to do with the theorem. The theorem was and still is nonsense.

What can you read here that you can understand if you just asked a question about Kover's paradox? What do you understand here?

Reading, educating myself. I can ask any questions on the subject of this forum. I do not have any complex about it.
And if you do understand it, then leave the thread, having spoken out once about its inconsistency.

bs35:
Reading, educating myself. I can ask any questions on the subject of the forum. I do not have any complex about it.
And if you get it, then leave the thread, having spoken out once about its inadequacies.
And let you not order who to do what.

I see, this is the test of what percentage of morons on the forum. It's off the charts)

I see, this is the test of what percentage of morons on the forum. It's off the charts.)
It's not off the charts, it's the same as everywhere else!
Университет имени дуры Математик Лобачевский.
Университет имени дуры Математик Лобачевский.
  • www.youtube.com
Математик Лобачевский. Неевклидова геометрия. Искривление пространства. Теория относительности. Математика, нижегородский университет. Полный текст лекций Ви...

Alexander Antoshkin:
is not off the charts, it's the same as everywhere else!

You'll soon reach the point of criticising the imaginary unit. How so? The root of -1! How? It can't be! We were told in 5th grade maths class that the root can only be a positive number. So can Lobachevsky.

Why doesn't the smart guy in the video say anything about Riemann geometry?

Why doesn't the smart guy in the video say anything about Riemann geometry?
They can probably have a mind, but very rarely a mind :)

is already writing about Riemann geometry on the potty.
In a full space of options, you can not only pee in your trousers or on the potty, but also in the toilet bowl, under a bush, in a nappy, etc.
Choosing from so many options requires knowledge of spatial logic, and if there are several selection criteria, then reaching the level of meta-logic.
What to choose?

Alexander Antoshkin:
not over the top, the same as everywhere else!
(laughs)) The moron in the video is a big one.

Alexander Antoshkin:
They can probably have a mind, but very rarely a mind :)

In a full space of options, you can pee not only in your trousers or on the potty, but also in the toilet bowl, under a bush, in a nappy, etc.
Choosing in so many options requires knowledge of spatial logic, and if there are several selection criteria, then reaching the level of meta-logic.
What to choose?

Those are the questions... So you understand what a sphere of negative curvature is? Only one question, where to go? P-e into the sphere of negative curvature.

Alexander Antoshkin:
It's not off the scale, it's the same as everywhere else!

I'm shocked. Not even from the moron in the video, but from the comments below it. Do you people take all this crap seriously? I want to ask the same thing about this thread - are you serious or just kidding?

Do you guys really think you can make money on forex if you can't even recognize non-Euclidean geometry and calculate the simplest probabilities?