FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2106

-Aleks-:
The question is about pure MM - liquidity providers. I don't believe forex needs artificial liquidity.
You don't believe the ECB maintains liquidity on the Euro being an MM? Do you believe the sky is blue?

stranger:
You don't believe the ECB maintains liquidity on the euro by being a MM? Do you believe the sky is blue?

But I have never seen reports that the ECB is buying or selling Euros - bonds and equities - it used to happen.

And then the MM is needed to attract interest in the instrument - illogical for currencies...

stranger:
You don't believe that the ECB maintains liquidity on the euro being an MM? Do you believe the sky is blue?

Apparently everyone has a different definition of mm

I thought mm usually meant stock market mm or at least instrument mm

the CBRF lends roubles and absorbs them at the rates they have on their website

i think the eu does the same thing

but it is unlikely that the ECB quotes eurodollar

in that sense it is not a mm for that instrument

Sorry ...but you've spilled so much water this morning ...And all business is desert and wind blowing .

-Aleks-:

But I have never seen reports that the ECB is buying or selling Euros - bonds and equities - it used to happen.

And then MM is needed to attract interest in the instrument - illogical for currencies...

I'm off to the woods))))))))))))))))))))

stranger:

I'm off to the woods))))))))))))))))))))

F There's no advice(((.....

Daniil Stolnikov:
Old fucking Madrid!!! You tricked me! I installed your software and I'm disappointed. Your famous futures are lagging. They're chasing like a turtle behind a fork.

how do you tell - does the futures crawl after the spot?

i was told by a guy that it's different for different instruments - and when it's the same, then it's different.

what broker?

and is it free?

do you have volumes?

he may need volumes only - he does not care who follows who - he's not a scalper

stranger:

pound long to close ?

It's not my fault if I don't sell the euro and go short on it.

And everyone who sells the quid will be shorted

Well here we go, I sold the pound to 1480 +-20, reports will see if I can correct.