FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2116

new-rena:
a flat isn't forever, pairs aren't always alike.
At all! (I will tell the truth, if you don't solve the problem of trend - flat, it makes no sense to start trading - not at all), pairs are identical 1=1, then what someone has turned earlier is just a coincidence. (Well, actually with 100 quid for 14 doubles, the last knees in general I can not imagine how you can take such risks!)

Ishim:
for example the eu is about to go up by 80 pips )))))
Tantrik Ishimovich... why is the eu going down?))) You said 80 pips up)))
You lied to us again)))) Give us our money back))))

Ishim:
At all! (I will tell the truth without solving the problem of trend - flat to start trading makes no sense - at all), pairs are identical 1 = 1, then what someone has turned earlier is just a coincidence. (Well, actually from 100 quid for 14 doublings, the last knees in general I can not imagine how one can take such risks!)
We'll check it out. I'm busy with something else right now.

Ishim:

the last 3 days )))))), I traded like this for 1 month in 2012 - I was remembering... now i have a calendar in wordpress for each day - i write down each day's result. (so much trolling - I will never show or tell you anything)

Dear Sensei Eagles, why is the curve bent the wrong way on the pomme...?

Ishim:
Ogles aren't ogles and you don't give a fuck.
Welcome back... my dear friend )))

new-rena:
Yeeeeeeeeeee! Great!

Yes... Chinese sisters... they're good...

Vizard_:

Yes... Chinese sisters... are doing a good job...

Weak. Let's make it harder. ))

Vizard_:

Yes... Chinese sisters... are doing a good job...

Anatoli Kazharski:

Weak. Let's make it harder. ))

All watched, I liked the chinese better.

Ishim:
I don't understand what you're doing in a themed forum? making jokes? - Go to the humorist forums. so chit-chat about nothing )))))
You're throwing me out?)))

new-rena:
I've seen them all, I like the Chinese better...
the Chinese...