FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2103

I so honestly don't get it(((( Is this how you just ignore the question?((

new-rena:
It's very difficult to judge from the intraday screenshot. let's at least show the quarter and draw it, OK? preferably take the period from May and a benchmark to September.
Is this some kind of trick?

azfaraon:
My thoughts on the market are interesting ... It seems to be shared here))) Although today we've measured our "pips" here)))
They've been measured over the years.

azfaraon:

stranger,iIDLERr,

It's like a question on the subject but not about anything)))) And no sticks, I think)).

I do not know

iIDLERr:
I don't know.
Well at least tell me what you know on the subject.

azfaraon:
All right, at least tell me what you know.
What do you need? I told you about the market. I told you about the poses. I didn't hide the plans. What else? Pics without panties?

iIDLERr:
What do you want? I told you about the market. I told you about the poses. I didn't hide the plans. What else? Pics without panties?
Why so angry?) You got rejected?))) link please

azfaraon:
Is this some kind of joke?
No, it's a real joke. The pound has hit its target, so now you have to think about it a little bit.

new-rena:
No, I'm on a roll. The pound target is beaten, now I need to think a little bit.

That's what I mean. I always draw "sticks" but I approach them a little differently. I just don't offer my opinions because there's people here who are against sticks.

I see more beginners drawing sticks here, of course there is something to laugh about. But the stick is there)) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5v-56erD4k

azfaraon:

That's what I mean. I always draw "sticks" but I approach them a little differently. I just don't offer my opinions because there's people here who are against sticks.

I see more beginners drawing sticks, of course there is something to laugh about. But the stick is there)) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5v-56erD4k

at will