FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2111

-Aleks-:
I know, but it doesn't interfere or get used to it...

The main thing is not to get used to the fact that every newcomer to this thread will ask the same question: "Doesn't it flicker?" and you have to answer, as always, "No, it doesn't bother you or you're used to it".

Just for the sake of eliminating this repetitive deja vu, it's worth turning it off. )))

Zogman:
I admire your politeness and equanimity.)

Do you see any cause for worry or concern? You're just admiring all kinds of nonsense. One time out of a hundred, someone guesses that price will go five points upwind and you're all over the place: "Whoa! Cool!" )))

Zogman:
I admire your politeness and equanimity )

Thanks for the kind words.

Anatoli Kazharski:

The main thing is not to get used to the fact that every newcomer to this thread will ask the same question: "Doesn't it flicker?" and you have to answer, as always, "No, it doesn't bother you or you're used to it".

Just to avoid this repetitive deja vu it's worth turning it off. )))

If I thought about how to rid myself of answering silly questions, I wouldn't have time to trade.

-Aleks-:
If I was thinking about how to rid myself of answering silly questions, I wouldn't have time to trade.

Well, don't think about it. You've already been told what you need to do to avoid being distracted by silly questions in the first place. ))

What you do cannot be called a trade. It is an attempt to catch a correction with potentially unlimited risks on the entire deposit. The trick is that you can hold it for a long time, and then suddenly lose everything. It's easy to simulate.

Anatoli Kazharski:

Well, don't think about it. You've already been told what you need to do to avoid being distracted by silly questions in the first place. ))

What you do cannot be called a trade. It is an attempt to catch a correction with potentially unlimited risks on the entire deposit. The trick is that you can hold it for a long time, and then suddenly lose everything. It is easily simulated.

You may lose everything, who would argue, I do not have the Grail. But, the history shows that all the plums could be avoided not by changing the strategy, but by changing the exit point - for my TS the most dangerous are the shelves, like now on the Yen. I keep working on the idea rather than relying on luck.

-Aleks-:
I could lose, who would argue, I don't have the Grail. But, the history shows that all of the plums could be avoided without changing the strategy, but by changing the exit point - for my TS the most dangerous are the shelves, like now on the Yen. I keep working on the idea rather than relying on luck.

No, you're just trusting your luck that the plum won't get past you. )

The most dangerous thing for your strategy is to open a position out of the blue, no matter what you imagine by looking at the history, and thoughtlessly building up the volume of the position almost every 5-10 pips. I don't know how you've tested it. How many deals were there during the tests? I ran the tests with ~300000 deals on all available EURUSD and GBPUSD history. The test was passed with a return of ~100% per year with the same parameters. But I wouldn't use such a strategy. When I ran the tests with the same parameters on other symbols I saw at once how high the probability of losing is. And this despite the fact that we used adaptive algorithms that consider intraday and daytime volatility. It is important to get out of the misconception right away that each symbol has some kind of feature that will last forever.

That's why all your pictures look so ridiculous to some people here who know what they're talking about. Try it of course, but why do it in real life risking your money and wasting your time if you can do the right tests. ;)

-Aleks-:
I've already fixed the profit... the robot's still waiting, but I think there might be a bounce. I have a gap down.

the only hassle with him...

and the moon is pulled by the ears...

Anatoli Kazharski:

No, you're just trusting your luck that the plum won't get past you. )

The most dangerous thing for your strategy is opening a position out of the blue, no matter what you imagine looking at the history, and thoughtlessly building up the volume of the position almost every 5-10 pips. I don't know how you've tested it. How many deals were there during the tests? I ran the tests with ~300000 deals on all available EURUSD and GBPUSD history. The test was passed with a return of ~100% per year with the same parameters. But I wouldn't use such a strategy. When I ran the tests with the same parameters on other symbols I saw at once how high the probability of losing is. And this despite the fact that we used adaptive algorithms that consider intraday and daytime volatility. It is important to get out of the misconception right away that each symbol has some kind of feature that will last forever.

That's why all your pictures look so ridiculous to some people here who know what they're talking about. Try of course, but why do it in real life risking your money and wasting your time if you can do the right tests. ;)

They have profits here like I found mushrooms today, I haven't even seen fly agarics))))

People just do not understand that first they should at least study what the market is, who is on it and what it does and why. Why, they opened the terminal, saw something there because of their imagination and go ahead. But the flag in their hands, they will learn only on their money. Some).

stranger:

They have profita like I found mushrooms here today, I haven't even seen fly agarics))))

no rain there at all?