FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 693

gnawingmarket:
If you managed to overclock, then the money is not withdrawn from the demo (if anyone else is not aware of it). I can't open a $1000 account all the time at Forex............ I understand that we're all "weirdos" here, but not to the point of absurdity.
1 open one - why do it all the time ((((

Ishim:
1 open it - why always ((((
I've written a thousand times - it's been running since last winter - the second time I'm going to take it off, but I won't inflate it - I don't really trust Forex as a system......... Apparently I'm more of an entrepreneur than a player.

gnawingmarket:
I've written a thousand times - since last winter it's working - the second time I'm going to take it off, but I won't inflate it - I don't really trust Forex as a system......... Apparently I'm more of an entrepreneur than a player.
You're right not to trust it, times are more troubled)

gnawingmarket:
I've written a thousand times - it's been working since last winter - I'm going to take it off for the second time, but I won't inflate it - I don't really trust forex as a system......... Apparently I'm more of an entrepreneur than a player.
Do you believe in dolls? )))

artikul:
Do you have to state your religion on the form as well?

stranger:
You're right not to trust, times are more troubled.)
If you throw a candle into the abyss, you may lose it, but you know that you've shot several times before and that your losses are already covered.

artikul:
What's there to grind about, it's been grinded hundreds of times........... everyone on this thread knows how forex works.

stranger:
Do you have to state your religion on the form as well?
Someone has to get candles out of the abyss ))))

artikul:
Someone has to pull candles out of the abyss ))))
What did they do in 2008? Started trading at new levels and that's it.

artikul:
Someone has to pull candles out of the abyss ))))
Is the Shaman a prophet of HIS?)