FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 694

gnawingmarket:
What's there to grind about, it's been grinded hundreds of times........... everyone on this thread knows how forex works.
I believe in dolls, grandpa, kitchens and Elliott waves )))) Do you? )))

artikul:
I believe in dolls, grandpa, kitchens and Elliott waves ))) Do you? )))
Not familiar with Grandpa.

stranger:
Is the Shaman a prophet of HIS?)
What's he got a microphone in the wall for, you ask? )))

gnawingmarket:
Not familiar with the grandfather.
The ancient knowledge of our forefathers is leaving us )))) Now it's more and more in vogue to exhaustion, Icarus... eh )))

artikul:
Why does he need a microphone in the wall, you ask? )))
You were too specific in Ishim's words_no fantasy, like an electric watchman......Ishim meant that it is easier for Him to talk to the wall than to Us tuk-tuks.

artikul:
The ancient knowledge of our forefathers is leaving us )))) Now it's more and more in vogue to exhaustion, Icarus... eh)))
Ah-ah-.....-understood.

gnawingmarket:
Ah-ah-..... I see.
...........A point to believe in the real thing.

gnawingmarket:
Aaaaaa..... I see.
Grandpa is Gunn, many people believe in him but don't understand how he worked miracles)))

gnawingmarket:
You have been too specific about Ishim's words_without fantasy, like an electric watchman...... Ishim meant that it's easier for Him to talk to a wall than to Us tuk-tuks.
That's why we are all disciples of the Wisest )))

stranger:
Grandpa is Gunn, many believe in him but don't understand how he worked miracles)))
Oops, there's your truth there! I plan to take the time and make an attempt to at least get into..... and at least Square.........