FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 686

diablo_789:

You should not count puppets in Russia but use your university knowledge and skills to pull Ukraine back from the abyss and then pull it out of the crisis.......... , otherwise your president has no one to rely on but the Vikings and Georgians.

diablo_789:
don't compare me to a bender. I never have been a bender and I never will be.
i never heard that word... bender... and with an "e"... oh, shit... be careful saying you're Russian... :-)))

zoritch:
I've never heard such words... bender... and with an "e"... bummer... be careful saying you're Russian... :-)))
Why is he cursing?

stranger:
Why is he cursing?

is a lament for a lost portal... :-(((

Chornomorskaya Odesa - tse Ukraine

stranger:
Why is he cursing?
Did you expect to hear: "Uncle, give me ten kopecks"? )))

I think the point of zero morrow knows - watch and learn

diablo_789:
Some people say - shit, devaluation is coming... The puppets are not delusional, that's how it happens. Take off your pink eyes and you'll see how beautiful the world is, even if the rouble is cheap...

Yeah... I just got out of shock...

I've read a lot of comments...

what can I say... the ruble will go far and I understand that besides poor people, the rest do not really care about this bad situation (not in a small way) )))

For example, the financial leaders are advising to keep the money in rubles (it sounds like the same as what they used to store), they say that in the 2nd quarter of 2015 everything will be fine!

They write that it will settle down, but not immediately, there is enough powder in the powders and methods of influence...

Some people say it's going to be a disaster, devaluation is on the way...

stranger:
What's he swearing about?
He's confusing vodka with fresh milk...

1. Oil broke through $60 a barrel and headed towards $50, reaching $58 a barrel by lunchtime. The Arabs must know something, since they have started making their action projections at $40.
2. Exchange rate of the rouble rocketed down during the morning rush and even reached 80 roubles per dollar and over 100 roubles per euro.So far, the dollar has stabilized (if such a word is appropriate) at 77 roubles, the euro at 97. Panic reports about exchangers purchasing triple-digit screens to display the exchange rate are beginning to look realistic from the panic-stricken.Broadcasts of the fall of http://kommersant.ru/Doc/2634485 were more reminiscent of combat reports from Ukraine. Ukraine is not far behind, with the commercial exchange rate breaking through the 20 hryvnia per dollar and the 25 hryvnia per euro mark. The difference between the commercial and bank rates reached 5 hryvnias per dollar.
3. The stock market also plummeted. The RTS index collapsed by 19%http://slon.ru/fast/economics/indeks-rts-rukhnul-nizhe-600-punktov-1195974.xhtml

IRIP:
...The exchange rate of the rouble was rocketing down during the morning rush and even reached 80 roubles for the dollar and over 100 roubles for the euro.So far the dollar has stabilised (if that word is appropriate) at 77 roubles...

You have old reprinted data from a grey source. What prevented you from opening the terminal and seeing the quotes?

USDRURM15.png